Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per year
Consultant Laurens Wauters
Datum 19 september 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 manufacturing-and-production Rotterdam Zuid-Holland NL EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client Nufarm in Capelle a/d IJssel I am looking for a Financial Controller. Nufarm is a producer of agricultural chemicals and markets its products in over 100 countries around the world. Are your accounting and controlling skills point accurate? And would you like to work for a worldwide production company? Call me today.
- Completion of accurate management accounts with Shared Services for submission to group including commentary on key variances within the P& L account;
- Completion of the monthly forecast file for submission to the group;
- Ensuring key balance sheet reconciliations are performed monthly as part of month end and liaising with the Shared Services Team who provide some of the reconciliations;
- Ensuring pre-payments and accruals are accurately reflected in month end accounts (transport);
- Calculation of adequate rebate provisions, liaising with the sales team for regular updates and overseeing the rebate payment process downs;
- Preparing Intrastat & VAT monthly submissions for Holland and Belgium;
- Providing business with sales, gross margin and cost variance reports and other reports as required to aid decision-making;
- Yearly calculations of transfer pricing for group transactions in accordance with group policy;
- Identifying opportunities to drive continuous improvement across the finance function and into the wider business and shared services;
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings across the business;
- Yearly budget coordination and completion;
- Managing the cash flow of the business including monthly cash flow projections;
- Overseeing cash collections from customers and managing the customer risk;
- Managing payments to suppliers and tax authorities;
- Overseeing new purchase orders with "Ariba" implementation across the business;
- Overseeing the processing of expenses and credit card submissions ensuring accurate and timely completion in accordance with the group expenses policy;
- Providing the tax pack to external tax advisors for preparation of year end corporation tax and liaising with tax auditors during the year on tax matters;
- Preparation of statutory accounts including holding accounts and liaising with auditors.
- Bachelor´s (or higher) Diploma in Finance/ Controlling/ Accounting or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a financial role in an industrial/manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge and experience with ERP Systems (preferably Oracle or SAP);
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially in Excel);
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of external reporting standards (IFRS);
- Team player who can also work autonomously;
- Proactive and results-driven mentality;
- Flexible and able to work to deadlines;
- Able to operate in a dynamic & challenging environment.
Is this the job that you are seeking? Call me today!