Financial Economic Crime (FEC) Specialist
Salaris €80,000 - €100,000 per annum
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 26 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
A leading International Bank is looking to hire a highly skilled and results-driven Financial Economic Crime (FEC) Specialist to assist them in further embedding the Financial Economic Crime (FEC) requirements and controls within their business environment.
Principal Financial Economic Crime (FEC) Specialist accountabilities will include:
- Maintaining expertise and in depth subject knowledge and understanding of good practice and procedures in the FEC domain (continuous development);
- Support the business in translating requirements to practical implementable solutions;
- Oversee and advice (partner) with our global businesses on the embedding of the FEC controls within their respective domain;
- Maintain global oversight of the local control framework and embedding of the FEC requirements and controls (in close cooperation with the Functional Oversight colleagues of CCRM);
- Align the activities of the global community with the global functions at Head office (e.g. Transactions Services (TS), Central List Management (CLM), Bankwide Customer operations, and act as an intermediate where needed;
- Monitor and follow-up on open audit-items and incidents;
- Advisory role on waiver requests relevant to the FEC domain;
- Identify key areas for improvement and provide support and guidance to implement good practice - “ turning paper into practice”;
- Work from the basis of what’s possible within the confines of law and regulations and at the same time enabling the business in achieving sustainable growth
You will have:
- University degree
- Proven knowledge and expertise in the FEC domain (minimum 3-5 years)
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills who is able to build effective working relationship and thrive in a diversified and multicultural work environment.
- Strong and effective communication skills – fluent in written and spoken English.
- ‘Hands-on’ mentality
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Organised with the ability to meet and respond to tight deadlines
- Able to demonstrate initiative and drive for results
- Strong skill set in the areas of personal effectiveness (i.e. adaptability, flexibility, independence, courage and self-confidence, attention to detail), problem analysis & judgement, customer focus and investigative & learning ability
- Willing to travel internationally if needed
This is an excellent role for a passionate, results-driven Financial Economic Crime (FEC) Specialist to join a leading International Bank, with offices based in Amsterdam. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply