Tier 3 Cyber Security Analyst - Ireland
Consultant Dale Ayers
Datum 17 oktober 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
A market leading financial services organisation, are looking for a Tier 3 Cyber Security Analyst to join their team in Limerick, Ireland. This is a high profile permanent role.
As a Tier 3 Cyber Security Analyst, some of your responsibilities would include:
- Lead Tier 1 Analysts
- Continue to research and understand new threats to increase knowledge base of the evolving threat landscape
- Conduct detailed reviews of malicious software to perform a cyber analysis and gain additional understanding of their threats
- Provide recommendations for defining rules and malware signatures for enhanced detection and mitigation based on analysis
- Conduct cyber intelligence analysis, coordination, and interaction across the network and infrastructure components
- Provide recommendations and steps for eradication of malicious software and system recovery
- Develop new tools or enhance existing tools for advanced detection
As the Tier 3 Cyber security analyst you will have SANS GCIA, SANS GCIH, SANS GREM, ENCE, Security+, CISSP.
If you are interested in this Tier 3 Cyber Security Analyst role based in Liemrick, Ireland please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the contact details provided for more information.