Interim Compliance Officer Asset Management
Consultant Dave Duim
Datum 5 december 2018 2018-12-05financial-services Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters
As interim Compliance Manager you will report directly to the CCO in Luxembourg and will be responsible for supporting the businesses in location in relation to all aspects of the compliance programme including AML, Sanctions and Data Protection and will prepare monthly compliance reports as required. Start: mid February 2019. Term: 7 months. Please see below the job spec.
- Deliver a "consultancy" style service to partners in the business, including business projects, new product offerings, offshoring considerations etc., providing challenge to the business and escalation to senior Compliance management as necessary;
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (‘SME’) on Home and Host State regulations impacting the relevant locations, and interpret business and legal entity impact where the business model or regulations change;
- Work with the CCO to deliver the Compliance Advisory & Monitoring Program for the branch locations especially as it relates to AIFMD and UCITS;
- Work with the Luxembourg based Money Laundering Reporting Officer to ensure that the local requirements are captured as required by the teams controls;
- Produce and provide Compliance reporting to Senior Management, Boards, Committees and Compliance Management;
- Attend relevant business and compliance meetings.
Skills / experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of Depositary and/or Custody product & operations, UCITS and AIFMD; and/or knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to a Lux regulated branch;
- Experience of providing compliance advisory support to operational business areas within a financial services environment;
- Proven record of problem solving and delivering effective solutions;
- Conflict resolution skills with a collaborative and consensual approach to work;
- Ability to make and communicate decisions in a clear, concise and effective manner (verbal and written);
- Ability to use initiative and work unsupervised in a proactive manner;
- Collaborative and flexible approach to work.
- Effective Communication
- Influencing, Judgement & Issue Resolution
- Focused Client Relationships
- Time Management
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Please apply today via our website or contact me if you require more information regarding this assignment.