Compliance Risk Management Advisor
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 14 februari 2019 2019-02-142019-03-23 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
My client, a leading Dutch bank, is looking to hire a knowledgeable and experienced Compliance Risk Management Advisor to join their head-office in Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for testing controls, challenging the business to set them up efficiently and effectively, as well as identifying and reporting on all integrity risks. Furthermore, you will be collaborating with colleagues to implement a more data-driven control framework. Your role will span across numerous departments, such as Private Banking, Retail Banking, Investment Banking and Innovation/Technology (in relation to the subsidiaries in the Netherlands, as well as abroad) and you will be covering topics such as Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorism Financing, Duty of Care and Market Abuse.
Compliance Risk Management Advisor accountabilities will include:
- Monitoring compliance with relevant laws and regulations in order to prevent/limit reputational risk for the bank, and to promote compliance awareness
- Carrying out testing on the first line monitoring activities, investigations into compliance risks, and quality assurance peer reviews for the department
- Collaborating with colleagues to provide clear and comprehensive reporting to the management team
- University level degree (WO) in Finance/Economics or Law
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the banking/financial services sector, ideally gained within Internal Audit, Compliance, Risk Management or comparable positions
- Knowledge of international financial markets and associated laws and regulations
- Experience with financial products, particularly within the retail banking domain, will be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, up to Executive level
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-versed Compliance Risk Management Advisor to join one of the most prominent and reputable banks in Europe. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over-looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply