Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst
Consultant Tim Vermeulen
Datum 14 februari 2019 2019-02-142019-03-06 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland Zuidplein 28 NL 1077XV EUR 60 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For mulitple clients within Banking & Financial Services we are continiously looking for experienced interim Regulatory Reporting Business Analysts. As a Regulatory Reporting Business Analysts you act as linking pin between the departments that have a role in the reporting process cycle (i.e. stakeholders) and the reports which are sent to the Regulator and Self Regulated Organisations.
Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst accountabilities will include:
- Analyse data and processes and discuss findings/recommendations with senior stakeholders within the business
- Liaise and communicate with all departments that have a role in the reporting process cycle
- Create awareness with regards to regulatory reporting throughout the bank by giving presentations, etc.
- Initiate and participate in projects and change based on changes in regulations
- Prepare reports for meetings with regulators, self-regulated organisations and management
- Masters level degree (WO) in relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the banking/financial services sector
- Familiarity with banking and finance products, and a strong understanding of regulatory reporting obligations (MiFID II, EMIR, etc.)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills are essential
- An analytical mindset, proactive approach to problem-solving and positive/enthusiastic disposition
If you are interested in this opportunity, click to apply.