Compliance Central List Management Officer
Salaris €70,000 - €80,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 6 maart 2019 2019-03-062019-05-04 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
My client, a leading Dutch Bank with operations in over 40 countries worldwide, is looking to hire a detail-oriented and experienced Compliance Central List Management Officer to join the Financial Economic Crime team in their head office in Amsterdam.
The main focus of your role will be providing support to the bank's Compliance community through preserving the integrity of their screening lists and managing as a team the constant updates thereof. The role involves helping the department to manage the KYC processes to ensure they are continuously building on existing knowledge around future customers and/or any restrictions there might be in dealing with them.
Compliance Central List Management Officer responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of changes to the lists used in Name Screening and Pre-Transaction Screening, addressing risks in the areas of Sanctions, Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Proliferation Financing;
- Propose mitigating measures to ensure operational excellence on the overall screening process without compromising the bank's risk appetite (in accordance with the Policy and Standards);
- Ensuring the relevant lists used are always factual and managed in an efficient way;
- Dealing with questions from various (international) stakeholders in the Screening domain;
- Draft reports and management information for the CLM management on effectiveness and timeliness of daily activities.
Key requirements include:
- University degree (WO level);
- Proven knowledge and expertise in the Compliance domain gained within a Banking/Financial Services environment (and particularly related to list management);
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills who is able to operate in a diversified and multicultural work environment;
- Strong and effective communication skills – fluent in written and spoken English;
Excellent analytical skills as well as a keen eye for detail to e.g. identify and articulate Compliance related aspects;
- Basic understanding of legislation, economy and commerce, and the ability to link them to business processes and products.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-versed Compliance Professional with Central List Management experience to join a prominent, leading Dutch Bank with extensive international exposure. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over-looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply.