Interim Senior Sanctions Specialist
Consultant Joost Heij
Datum 6 maart 2019 2019-03-062019-04-04 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 80 120 120 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For a large Dutch Bank with operations in over 40 countries worldwide, we are looking for a Senior Sanctions Specialist to join the KYC FEC team in their head office in Amsterdam. Your primary responsibilities will be to stay abreast of developments in the Sanctions domain and to continuously translate this external environment into the bank’s sanctions risk framework. Start: as soon as possible. Duration: minimum 3 months, with possible extention.
For a large bank in Amsterdam we are looking for an interim Senior Sanctions Specialist.
- Continuous translation of the external sanctions environment into framework
- Analysis of deals proposed and identifying potential sanctions risks within Banking
- Propose mitigating measures in accordance with the Policy and Standards
- Provide advice, guidance and support on regulatory issues as required
- Support the team of sanctions experts by means of an extensive knowledge and clear overview on the impact of the various sanctions regimes
- Support the Head of KYC/FEC in various reporting activities on the completeness and adequacy of the implemented sanctions risk framework
- Perform risk assessments, Compliance monitoring and reporting as well as quality assurance related activities
- Master Degree in related area
- 5 years + expertise in the sanctions domain as a senior sanction specialist and perferably in an international sanctions role
- A team player in a multicultural work environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to identify and articulate sanctions related aspects
- Understanding of various sanctions related regimes, and the ability to link them into business processes and products
- Willing to travel internationally if needed
Available and interested? Apply now.