Senior Compliance Advisor
Salaris €75,000 - €85,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 8 april 20192019-04-18 2019-06-07 banking Utrecht Utrecht NL EUR 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
My client, a leading Dutch bank, is looking to hire a knowledgeable and experienced Senior Compliance Advisor to join a team of 19 professionals who focus on oversight, promotion, monitoring and safeguarding of the bank’s adherence to Compliance requirements and regulations. The scope of the role spans Global Business Lines within the bank’s Wholesale business unit and is based in their Utrecht office.
Key Senior Compliance Advisor accountabilities will include:
- Provide timely and effective compliance advice in relation to the bank’s daily Wholesale activities;
- Working with the business to mitigate regulatory risk, help maintain and develop a strong compliance culture and manage/implement regulatory reform;
- Participate in and assist with wider activities of the Group Compliance program, such as facilitating and reviewing risk assessments, providing advice and opinions on a variety of topics, developing and providing training, incident handling and reporting;
- Pro-actively provide the business with clear advice and act as a knowledgeable sparring partner.
- University degree (WO level) in Finance, Economics, Law or Business Administration;
- A minimum of 5 years’ Compliance experience gained in a Banking environment (preferably Wholesale/Corporate) or Financial Authority;
- Knowledge of or familiarity with relevant (international) financial rules and regulations, and affinity with compliance/risk management and integrity issues;
- Ability to combine analytical and professional judgement skills with tact and organizational sensitivity.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-versed Senior Compliance Advisor to join one of the most prominent and reputable banks in the Netherlands. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over-looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply