Interim Senior Compliance Officer
Consultant Tim Vermeulen
Datum 10 april 20192019-04-18 2019-05-10 banking Amsterdam Utrecht NL 1077XV EUR 75 95 95 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For a Dutch bank I am currently recruiting an interim Senior Compliance Officer for an assignment of approx. 3 months. Start date: a.s.a.p.
Key Senior Compliance Advisor accountabilities will include:
- Provide timely and effective compliance advice in relation to the bank’s daily Wholesale activities, Trade Commodity Finance, Financial Institutions, Correspondent Banking, Acquisition Finance and Export & Project Finance;
- Working with the business to mitigate regulatory risk, help maintain and develop a strong compliance culture and manage/implement regulatory reform;
- Participate in and assist with wider activities of the Group Compliance program, such as facilitating and reviewing risk assessments, providing advice and opinions on a variety of topics, developing and providing training, incident handling and reporting;
- Pro-actively provide the business with clear advice and act as a knowledgeable sparring partner.
- University degree (WO level) in Finance, Economics, Law or Business Administration;
- A minimum of 5 years’ Compliance experience gained in a Banking environment (preferably Wholesale/Corporate) or Financial Authority;
- Knowledge of or familiarity with relevant (international) financial rules and regulations, and affinity with compliance/risk management and integrity issues;
- Ability to combine analytical and professional judgement skills with tact and organizational sensitivity.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me at 06-22375909.