Salaris €50,000 - €70,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 15 april 20192019-04-18 2019-06-14 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Are you an ambitious, detail-oriented and results-driven Compliance Professional with a minimum of 3 years' experience gained in a Banking/Financial Services environment? Would you like the opportunity to develop yourself in a global, award-winning bank? If so, keep reading.
My client, a reputable Financial Services business with operations in 45 different countries, is looking for a KYC Officer to join the banking arm of their Dutch entity. You will form part of the KYC Client Review team based in Amsterdam, which investigates whether the bank’s client relationships comply with internal Client Due Diligence policies/procedures, as well as Anti-Money Laundering regulations and Tax Integrity assessments.
Principal KYC Officer accountabilities will include:
- Review relationships, structures and investment strategies for specific client fund structures;
- Examine purpose and nature of client entities – determine the source of funds/wealth and ultimate beneficial ownership;
- Assess all available information and client data to determine the risk profile of the client and make recommendations as to whether the client should be taken on-board;
- Communicate with the bank’s other entities and stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions to obtain documentation and information pertaining to client accounts;
- Examine transaction monitoring from clients’ banking systems/records detailing history, and identifying irregular transactions;
- Document findings in Client Integrity Risk Assessments.
- Bachelor/Master Degree (WO Level) in Business Studies, Law, Finance or a related discipline;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in KYC, gained in a Banking/Financial Services environment in the Dutch Market (preference for Wholesale Banking, Fund or Trust industry experience);
- Proficiency in writing client risk assessment reports for corporate structures and investment funds;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Collaborative approach with strong communication skills, both verbal and written (in English);
- Excellent planning and time management/prioritization skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, results-driven KYC Officer to join the Amsterdam based banking arm of a global, well-established Financial Services business.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click to apply