Senior Compliance Officer
Salaris €70,000 - €90,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 18 april 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Are you a knowledgeable, high-energy Compliance Professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Dutch market? Would you like the opportunity to further your career at a fast-growing FinTech start-up, alongside a team of highly motivated, international colleagues? If so, keep reading.
Senior Compliance Officer role overview:
My client, a tech-driven start-up company that offers payment related solutions to customers from 4 offices in London, New York, Barcelona and now Amsterdam, is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Officer to act as the linking pin between Operations, the Board and the CFRO. You will be responsible for ensuring that business is being conducted in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations relevant to the industry, and will also serve as the CFRO’s main sparring partner.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (WO Level), preferably in Business, Audit, Compliance and/ or Law;
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in the Compliance space;
- Experience gained in a start-up or change-focused environment would be highly advantageous;
- Fluent in Dutch (non-negotiable) and English;
- Strong intrinsic motivation and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment (pro-active and result-driven approach without losing your eye for detail and accuracy).
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, results-driven Senior Compliance Officer to join a rapidly expanding FinTech start-up company, with newly designed offices along the Amsterdam canals! This dynamic environment is characterised by a flat organisational structure, open communication lines, and a high degree of both collaboration and autonomy.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply.