VP - Group Regulatory Compliance
Salaris €80,000 - €90,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 18 april 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Are you an ambitious, detail-oriented and results-driven Compliance Professional with 5+ yearsWould you like the opportunity to develop yourself in a global, award-winning business? If so, keep reading.
My client, a reputable Financial Services business with operations in 45 different countries, is looking for a VP - Group Regulatory Compliance to join the banking arm of their Dutch entity. You will form part of the Group Compliance function, reporting to the Executive SVP Compliance in charge of the Compliance 2nd line of defence in the Netherlands. Your major responsibilities will focus on providing regulatory guidance and support to the business divisions, and monitoring and reviewing the business compliance with applicable regulation and internal policies.
VP - Group Regulatory Compliance accountabilities will include:
- Support the SVP Compliance in representing the Group Compliance function in the Netherlands, advising the business on compliance matters, creating and implementing the compliance plans and training staff on compliance topics;
- Identify, assess and manage the compliance risks relating to the bank’s Nederland activities;
- Build and maintain a constructive and professional relationship with the Management Board and all relevant stakeholders (other second and third line functions such as risk management, legal, internal and external audit, etc.);
- Give advice and support to staff on compliance related matters such as AML and KYC, tax compliance, data protection and confidentiality, outsourcing organization, corporate governance;
Writing policies, keeping them up to date with new developments and reviewing on a regular basis;
- Undertaking monitoring reviews (compliance checks and controls) in accordance with annual monitoring plans;
- Drafting of compliance reports;
Participate in communication with the Dutch regulator;
- Providing training and or arranging for training to employees regarding compliance policies, legislation and procedures;
- Assist and further develop compliance oversight of outsourcing arrangements.
- Bachelor/Master Degree (WO Level) in Business Studies, Law, Finance or a related discipline;
- 5+ years of relevant experience gained in a Banking/Financial Services environment;
- Strong knowledge of the Dutch legal and regulatory environment, in particular AML/CFT, tax compliance, data protection and outsourcing;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Collaborative approach with strong communication skills, both verbal and written (in English);
- Excellent planning and time management/prioritization skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, results-driven Regulatory Compliance Professional to join the Amsterdam based banking arm of a global, well-established Financial Services business.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click to apply.