Manager Regulatory and Compliance Solutions
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 7 mei 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you have strong Regulatory and Project Management skills? Do you want to work for a leading Corporate Services provider? Then keep reading.
Our client, a leading Corporate Services Organization is looking for a Manager Regulatory & Compliance Solutions (MRCS) to join the Amsterdam office. The goal of this role is to timely and successfully identify, build, implement and monitor Regulatory & Compliance Solutions for their clients.
RCS projects are diverse and include amongst others the building and execution of client solutions for:
DAC6 (Mandatory Disclosure)
FATCA & CRS
You will be working in an international and highly dynamic environment. Some Regulatory & Compliance Solutions will have a strong technology component. The Financial Organization is investing towards becoming the leading tech-enabled corporate-, capital markets-, private wealth-, and fund solutions provider.
- Be the primary point of contact for the business for all Regulatory & Compliance Solutions (RCS)
- Adapt global RCS products for local needs.
- Primary focus on implementing new regulations such as DAC6 (Mandatory Disclosure) and UBO Register. Further focus on other client regulatory obligations and future local regulatory changes.
Enhance existing RCS products and operating models to achieve optimum efficiencies, delivery and revenue optimisation, relevant existing services include GDPR support and FATCA/CRS.
- Formulate a project plan for the development or improvement of the relevant RCS products including a planning for execution, to align with stakeholders and senior management sign-off.
- Actively manage and deliver RCS projects – on time and in budget.
- Identify and liaise on milestones, activities and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Report progress, risks and issues on a regular basis to leadership.
- Differentiate between internal, principle and third party clients for the delivery of RCS services.
- Coordinate delivery across all impacted Service Lines where applicable (Funds, Corporate, Capital Markets).
- Provide leadership and manage resources made available from business, Compliance and Expert Center Risk and Control.
- Develop and distribute internal and external project communication.
- Coordinate training for impacted teams on new regulations.
- Act as representative of the office to the global community for regulatory projects through participation in global task forces and project roll out. Ensure the input of local requirements and specifications.
- Contribution to global TOM definition for RCS products and services.
- Prepare individual objective settings and performance evaluations for team members reporting to MRCS.
Education and Skills
- A pragmatic approach to problem-solving and achieving the desired business outcomes with a high sense of urgency, accountability and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in (tax) law, business, accounting or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the legal, accounting, corporate services or consulting services industry.
- Project leadership skills, with proven responsibility for managing teams and planning. Drives projects along, gets results, and ensures that key objectives are met.
- Able to collaborate with different stakeholders at various levels, across time zones, cultures and jurisdictions.
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude and with a drive to continuously improve and not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Is proactive and self-starting; seizes opportunities and acts upon them; originates action and actively influences events.
- Willingness to dive into the content & technical details of applications or processes.
- Committed to the achievement and maintenance of quality; sets high standards of performance for self and others.
- Is able to influence attitudes and opinions of others and gain agreement to proposals, plans and ideas; skillful at negotiating.
- Communicates verbally in a manner which is clear, fluent and to the point, and which holds the audience attention, both in group and one-to-one situations.
- Excellent English communication skills.
You will work in a highly dynamic and tech-enabled environment. The organization provides you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through the organizations’ local and global Academies. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits, in line with your qualifications and experience.
Are you interested in the role of Manager Regulatory and Compliance Solutions? Then apply as soon as possible.