Financial Crime Consultant
Salaris €50,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 7 mei 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 consultancy Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 50000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Are you an ambitious, analytical and results-driven Compliance Professional with 4+ years of Financial Crime experience gained in a Banking/Financial Services or Consultancy environment? Would you like the opportunity to further develop your career by joining an internationally acclaimed, Big 4 Consultancy? If so, keep reading.
My client, one of the world’s most prominent and prestigious Big 4 Consulting firms, is looking to hire numerous Financial Crime Consultants (at Senior Consultant, Junior Manager, and Senior Manager level) to join their Forensic team in Amsterdam, which forms part of the broader Financial Advisory (FA) service line. The team’s main function is to advise clients on the optimization of processes in order to prevent financial crime.
Principal Financial Crime Consultant accountabilities will include:
- Analyze and assess current processes;
- Design, assess and transform processes, controls and infrastructure;
- Translate changes in laws and regulations (such as Wwft) and advise on the interpretation of laws by the regulator;
- Identify gaps in compliance programs of clients;
- Contribute to various projects with external parties and stakeholders.
- University Degree (WO level) in: Economics, Business, Criminology, Organizational Sciences or Law;
- A minimum of 4 years’ Compliance-related work experience gained in a Banking, Financial Services or Consultancy environment (of which at least 2 years should be in the realm of Financial Crime)
- Strong knowledge of/experience in Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) and the associated legislation (Wwft specifically);
- Willingness to work in a high-pressure environment and meet tight deadlines;
- Team-player approach, yet equally adept at working independently when required to do so;
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-driven, knowledgeable Financial Crime Consultant to join a leading Big 4 Consulting firm in Amsterdam. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply