Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Expert
Consultant Tim Vermeulen
Datum 14 mei 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 banking Utrecht Utrecht NL 1077XV EUR 60 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For a large bank in the Randstad area we are looking for an interim Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Experts. Start: a.s.a.p. Duration: 4 months.
Responsibilities of interim Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Expert
- As a Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Expert you are part of the Center of Expertise for the themes customer due diligence (CDD), anti-money laundering (AML) and sanctions. You will be defining the minimum control framework required, as well as providing expert advice related to transactions and clients (onboarding/review).
- Objective of this position and team is making sure that the bank protects itself – worldwide- optimally against (facilitation of) money laundering and terrorism financing.
- You are a strong sparring partner for our compliance stakeholders, with thorough knowledge of both the business and the relevant laws and regulations.
- You have in-depth knowledge of and working experience in the compliance themes CDD, AML and Sanctions.
Requirements of Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Expert
- Customer focus, problem solving, partnership and initiative are clearly essential for the role of Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Expert
- University degree
- A completed certified Compliance Professional/Officer education
- 3 - 10 year experience in Compliance (or Compliance-related) with demonstrable experience in CDD, AML and/or sanctions
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably within Banking (Retail, Wholesale and/or Financial Markets)
- You are able to converse and write in English and Dutch excellently
- Experienced in working within an international context
Available and interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com