Global KYC Academy Trainer
Consultant Joost Heij
Datum 3 juni 20192019-06-19 2019-07-03 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 80 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a large international bank in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced interim Global KYC Academy Trainer. Responsibilities will be: (i) develop frameworks/content for creating KYC awareness on a global level, (ii) Identify training needs, taskforce trainings and available content from regulators. Start as soon as possible, duration at least 6 months.
Responsibilities Global KYC Academy Trainer:
- Support the design of training & development frameworks/content for creating KYC awareness on a global level and coordinate the training roll out, in close cooperation with the HR function (both at global and local level).
- Identify training needs, "intra-banking" taskforce trainings and available content from regulators like DNB, creation of training demand forecast and annual Training development plan.
- Support the design of the annual training delivery plan & calendar and quarterly session schedule.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide (new) employees.
- Ensure compliance with the bank's policies and standards.
- Stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, expertise teams, squads, chapters, Front-Office organisations, and Service organisations both in central and local business lines.
Requirements Global KYC Academy Trainer:
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry, preferably within Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Risk, Finance or HR.
- Relevant track record of working in the area of Learning Academies and some understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces.
- Academic level.
- Proactive, Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set. Overall you have a healthy work ethic and a willingness to collaborate.
- Ability to facilitate decision-making to drive complex design issues to a conclusion.
- Strong organisational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organisation with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests.
- Ability to work successfully in multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team; taking into account different habits, beliefs, languages and time-zones, etc.
- Ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behaviour to the different needs, cultures and situations.
- Strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence.
- Ability to ‘get people on board’ and ensure necessary buy-in from stakeholders.
- Willing to travel 4 - 8 weeks per year.
- Fluent in English speaking/writing. Other languages are a plus.
Interested and available? Apply directly!