Interim Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Oversight Officer
Consultant Tim Vermeulen
Datum 25 juni 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 banking Utrecht Utrecht NL EUR 75 125 125 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a large Dutch bank, I am currently recruiting an Interim Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Oversight Officer. Start date: a.s.a.p.
As an Interim Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Oversight Officer, you are able to combine your strong business change skills and in-depth knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) & Sanctions legislation to oversee the bank's global AML, CTF & Sanctions Program and drive key changes across the global network. As Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Oversight Officer you are making sure that the bank protects itself – worldwide – optimally against (facilitation of) money laundering, terrorism financing and sanction violations
- Creating insight in and oversight over risks related to money laundering and terrorism financing and sanction violations across the bank organization. This role includes supporting senior management and the relevant CAMS (CDD, AML/CTF and Sanctions) Committees for oversight, driving the required business change and key processes like risk assessments, the continuous upgrading of CDD, transaction monitoring and sanctions filtering policies, processes and systems, developing and providing management reporting, and advising on remediation programs;
- Within this setting, the specific role now available will have a strong focus on business change management, advising the business and functional lines, the compliance network, ITOPS and other stakeholders on the CAMS program, and drive business and related systems change, remediation programs, incident management, policy implementations, gap assessments and training. With the importance of data growing in the area of AML, good data analysis skills are important as well;
- This role also includes having oversight over CAMS officers in the global network;
- You are a strong sparring partner for our compliance stakeholders and the business, with thorough knowledge of both the business processes and the relevant laws and regulations.
- You have working experience in business change combined with in-depth knowledge of the compliance themes AML, CTF and Sanctions and banking products.
- University degree
- Excellent project management, delivery power, business change and data analysis skills
- At least 3 year experience in Compliance (or Compliance-related) with demonstrable experience in CDD, AML and/or sanctions, and/or incident management and remediation processes
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably within Banking (Retail, Wholesale and/or Financial Markets)
- Team builder and change agent
- You are able to converse and write in English excellently
- Experienced in working within an international context
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com