Interim Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Expert
Consultant Tim Vermeulen
Datum 25 juni 20192019-06-26 2019-07-25 banking Utrecht Utrecht NL EUR 75 125 125 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For an international operating Dutch Bank, I am currently recruiting an Interim Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Expert. Start date: a.s.a.p.
As a Global Compliance AML & Sanctions (CAMS) Expert you are part of the Center of Expertise for the themes customer due diligence (CDD), anti-money laundering (AML) and sanctions.
You will be defining the minimum control framework required, as well as providing expert advice related to transactions and clients (onboarding/review).
Objective of this position and team is making sure that the bank protects itself – worldwide- optimally against (facilitation of) money laundering and terrorism financing. Although there will be some specialisation within the team, as an expert you are able to cover all three themes and analyse and advise holistically.
You are a strong sparring partner for our compliance stakeholders, with thorough knowledge of both the business and the relevant laws and regulations. You have in-depth knowledge of and working experience in the compliance themes CDD, AML and Sanctions.
Act as a central point of contact for compliance stakeholders, and in specific cases the business, that need expert advice regarding the application of CDD, AML and/or sanctions policies and procedures in their line of activity.
- University degree
- A completed certified Compliance Professional/Officer education
- 5 - 10 year experience in Compliance (or Compliance-related) with demonstrable experience in CDD, AML and/or sanctions
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably within Banking (Retail, Wholesale and/or Financial Markets)
- You are able to converse and write in English and Dutch excellently
- Experienced in working within an international context
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com