Interim KYC officer
Consultant Joost Heij
Datum 9 augustus 20192019-08-09 2019-09-08 banking Amsterdam North Holland Amsterdam NL EUR 55 110 110 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a large bank in Amsterdam we are looking for KYC Officers. Responsibilities will be: (i) Risk assessments for Real Estate/Trust/Hedge Funds/Private Equity clients. (ii) Review these clients based on KYC requirements. Start as soon as possible, duration 6 months.
The interim KYC Officer in Amsterdam investigates periodically if the client relationships are still in compliance with internal Client Due Diligence policies and procedures as well the Anti-Money Laundering regulations
Responsibilities interim KYC Officer
- Plan client reviews using company applications
- Review client relationships, update Client Integrity Risk Assessments
- Communicate effectively with other entities and clients to obtain documentation
- Provide training to interns effectively
- Supply administration support where required in the completion of KYC reporting activities
- Examine transaction monitoring from client's banking systems/records detailing history, and identify irregular transactions.
- Scanning and archiving of KYC documents
- Assess all available information and client data to determine the risk profile of the client and make recommendation as to whether the client should be taken on-board.
- Specific projects which may rise from time to time
Requirements interim KYC Officer
- Bachelor or Master in law, MER, Business studies, Banking & Insurance, or a related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant experience in KYC, preferably in banking industry
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Know Your Customer regulations (including AML/CFT framework) within the Financial industry.
- Demonstrated experience in KYC work within the financial service industry is an advantage
- Hedge fund industry and/or Trust business experience is an advantage
- Strong research and analytic skills
- Proficiency in writing client risk assessment reports for corporate structures and investment funds.
- Able to assimilate the requirements of the role quickly
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (in English)
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and also to liaise with other departments
- Experience with Real Estate, Private Equity, Hedge funds and/or Trust clients is preferred
- Preferably experience with (investment) funds
Available and interested? Apply directly!