Interim Teamleader Quality Assurance
Consultant Joost Heij
Datum 25 september 20192019-09-25 2019-10-25 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a large bank in Amsterdam we are looking for an interim Teamleader Quality Assurance. In this role you will be responsible for managing the activities of the QA team, liaising with stakeholders on identified issues and timely resolution of defects in KYC files and ongoing monitoring of quality trends. Candidate needs at least 5 years of Compliance experience within financial services. Start: As soon as possible Duration: 6 months
Responsabilities Interim Teamleader Quality Assurance
- Leading and Managing the assessment of the quality of KYC files, to include (but not limited to) the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of source information, documentation as well as risk assessments and risk mitigation or risk acceptance narratives.
- Assessing the severity of QA review findings and escalating regulatory or policy concerns as required.
- Tracking and following through on required correction of identified defects
- Escalation of any identified regulatory deficiencies or significant policy or procedural defects to management and Compliance.
- Performing root cause and trend analysis and reporting to stakeholders
- Working in a collaborative manner with stakeholders while maintaining and adhering high quality standards.
- Providig feedback for the enhancement of training based on patterns observed.
- Maintaining and updating of the Quality Assurance program to reflect changes in regulatory requirements or policy and procedural standards.
- Delivering clear and concise documentation of quality defects observed.
- Timely processing of reporting requirements
- Contribute to the completion of the team’s workload
Requirements Interim Teamleader Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- 5 years of experience within a financial services, operational or compliance fields
- Experience in managing people within Banking and/or Financial Services
- Demonstrated experience in KYC work within the financial service industry
- Prior experience in the AML / KYC in an oversight or Quality role is required
- Good understanding of AML and CTF framework
- Experience with AML monitoring and screening is an advantage
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and German, both verbal and
written. Japanese is a plus
- Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and also to liaise with other department
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Japanese are a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently; able to influence internal and
- Risk and controls awareness
Interested and available? Apply directly!