Transaction Monitoring and Screening Lead
Salaris €90,000 - €105,000 per year
Consultant Timo Brands
Datum 28 november 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 banking Schiphol-Rijk North Holland NL EUR 90000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a client within the Banking industry, we’re looking for a Transaction Monitoring and Screening Lead, location Amsterdam. It’s an international company. They have their own identity and they are in a transitional phase, with multiple career opportunities!
In this role as Transaction Monitoring and Screening Lead, location Amsterdam, you are passionate about creating a framework for monitoring purposes. You are an excellent stakeholder manager and a strategic thinker, with a responsibility for a global scope.
- Ensure that the different locations are compliant with any transaction monitoring requirements on a day to day basis.
- Set the framework for monitoring of transactions coming into and out of the different locations for suspicious activity.
- Manage and maintain workflows, procedures and guidelines for the Transaction Monitoring and Screening operations globally.
- Provide relevant training to Transaction Monitoring and Screening staff globally.
Drive improvement initiatives and manage an efficient process while providing continuous effective risk management and control.
- Produce reporting relating to Transaction Monitoring and Screening activities globally.
- Ensure regulatory and best practice developments in Transaction Monitoring and Screening are identified and changes are implemented.
- Optimize transaction monitoring system and scenario based detection rules.
- Analysing possible patterns based on the results of the monitoring and screening process.
- 5-10 years’ experience.
- Bachelor education.
- Know the Dutch Anti Money Laundering and Sanctions Act and European equivalent legislation.
- Strong understanding of AML/CFT risks and the controls used to manage them.
- Experience with proven track record driving change in a large and complex financial services organization.
- Significant experience in the legal and regulatory requirements associated with Transaction Monitoring and Screening.
- Ability to deal with sensitive, highly confidential information.
- Good internal stakeholder skills.
This role offers a lot of potential. Is this the next step in your career? Please feel free to let us know!