Interim Senior Compliance Officer
Consultant Tim Vermeulen
Datum 2 december 20192019-12-02 2020-01-01 banking Amsterdam Utrecht NL 1077XV EUR 75 95 95 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a several Dutch banks I am continuously recruiting interim Senior Compliance Officers Start date: a.s.a.p.
Key Senior Compliance Advisor accountabilities will include:
- Provide timely and effective compliance advice in relation to the bank’s daily Wholesale activities, Trade Commodity Finance, Financial Institutions, Correspondent Banking, Acquisition Finance and Export & Project Finance;
- Working with the business to mitigate regulatory risk, help maintain and develop a strong compliance culture and manage/implement regulatory reform;
- Participate in and assist with wider activities of the Group Compliance program, such as facilitating and reviewing risk assessments, providing advice and opinions on a variety of topics, developing and providing training, incident handling and reporting;
- Pro-actively provide the business with clear advice and act as a knowledgeable sparring partner.
- University degree (WO level) in Finance, Economics, Law or Business Administration;
- A minimum of 5 years’ Compliance experience gained in a Banking environment (preferably Wholesale/Corporate) or Financial Authority;
- Knowledge of or familiarity with relevant (international) financial rules and regulations, and affinity with compliance/risk management and integrity issues;
- Ability to combine analytical and professional judgement skills with tact and organizational sensitivity.
If you are interested, please respond a.s.a.p.