Compliance and Risk Officer
Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 17 mei 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a global fintech company we are looking for a Compliance and Risk Officer for the expanding Amsterdam office. You are going to set up and ensure the regulatory Risk / Compliance Framework with the relevant Dutch and EU regulations for the newly established branch in Amsterdam. As Compliance and Risk Officer you will both be responsible for maintaining transparent relationships with the Regulators in the Netherlands and work closely with the Chief Compliance Officer in London.
- Develop, manage, document and report on regulatory compliance processes to effectively manage regulatory risk and report to the Dutch regulator and management board
- Work closely with management and staff across the Group to identify and manage regulatoryand compliance risk and third-party risk
- Identify, assess, update and mitigate any regulatory compliance risks posed to the Group and determine the priorities and resources required to manage these appropriately
- Draft policies and reports and present assessments and evaluations of data, communicate orally and demonstrate a solid understanding of compliance and risk management issues relating to the products and services within the firm
- Administer the compliance monitoring and compliance on-boarding functions including KYC and outsourcing risk assessments
- Ensure the Group complies with outside regulatory and legal requirements as well as internal policies and procedures
- Advise and assist staff in relation to compliance with the firm's regulatory obligations
- Work closely with the Chief Compliance Officer based in London
- Act as key point of contact with the Regulators
- Asist the Legal function with reviewing/negotiating client and third-party contracts, conduct legal research, etc
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the field of Compliance within regulated financial institutions
- Master's Degree (HBO/WO) in Business Law or antother relefent field
- Knowledge and experience of best practice in Dutch financial institutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively prioritise
- Proven knowledge of legislation and regulations such as: MIFID II, EMIR, Wwft, Wft
- Strong written skills and attention to detail
- Organised, systematic approach
- Pro-active and positive approach
- Excellent organizational and communicative skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Fluent in English, Dutch would be a pré
The role comes with a competitive salary package. A unique chance to play a pivotal part in the expansion of a dynamic international FinTech company, variety in job scope, great level of autonomy and opportunities for growth. The role will be based in the new vibrant modern office in the centre of Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the Compliance and Risk Officer position? Then contact me as soon as possible!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 28 juni 2022Voor een groot en snelgroeiend bouwfonds/gebiedsontwikkelaar zoeken wij een Senior Compliance Officer De Compliance Officer is samen met het Hoofd Compliance & Privacy en de overige medewerkers binnen Compliance & Privacy verantwoordelijk voor het inrichten van een goed functionerende, tweedelijns Compliance organisatie. Interessant? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €70,000 - €100,000 per annum + BonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 27 juni 2022For a full-service provider of Corporate, Private Wealth, Capital Markets and Fund / Depositary services we are currently recruiting a (Senior) Compliance Officer. Do you want to have more challenges within compliance and would you like to be part of a journey to excellence? Please keep reading!
Salaris: €90,000 - €120,000 per annumLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 juni 2022Do you want to work for a Leading Global Private Equity Firm? Do you have 10+ years’ experience in Finance or Consultancy positions? Do you want to become part of an enthusiastic team, and make a significant impact on the operations of its Amsterdam office, and actively contribute to its fast growth? Then please keep reading.
Salaris: €90,000 - €110,000 per annumLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 17 juni 2022Are you an experienced SOx Professional with banking experience? Do you want to work in a Group Finance role of a leading International Bank? Then keep reading.
Salaris: €70,000 - €110,000 per yearLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 10 mei 2022Are you a strong Credit Risk Manager with knowledge of structured products? Would you like to work for a large international bank in an exciting and dynamic environment? Then keep reading.