Business Conduct Compliance Officer
Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 1 augustus 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Business Conduct Compliance Officer is the central point of the Investment Bank, as part of the business (first line) you are responsible for the implementation of compliance and non-financial risk policies. The Business Conduct Compliance Officer is the link between the first and second line.
You take responsibility for the design of the control measures, focused on the nature of the business of Corporate Finance, Equity Capital Markets and Equities. You have an advisory involvement in the day-to-day execution of the Investment Bank's activities, in the light of those policies and procedures. You create awareness for the 'compliant way of working', for maintaining and strengthening the reputation and you are the first point of contact for the business in this area. In addition, the position also has a control aspect, in the periodic risk assessments and monitoring of effectiveness and efficiency.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Business Conduct Compliance Officer you are responsible for:
- Drawing up procedures for the business and creating awareness by providing training.
- Participate in business committees, as an advisor in your areas of interest.
- Advising in the day-to-day operational implementation of the business conduct procedures, with special attention to topics such as inside information, market abuse and conflict of interest.
- Carrying out risk analyzes and actively advising on control measures to be taken.
- Monitoring to determine whether the controls are working effectively and to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the implementation of control measures.
This is you
For this position we are looking for a proactive professional who feels inspired by this challenging opportunity. You have knowledge and experience in the investment banking sector, you want to contribute to a professional, deal-driven and no-nonsense organization where reputation and integrity are of paramount importance. You are a team player. You like open and direct communication and you are able to convince and influence.
- HBO / academic working and thinking level.
- More than 5 years of experience in compliance and/or non-financial risk management, preferably in investment banking (Corporate Finance, Equity Capital Markets, Trading, Research).
- Good knowledge of legislation and regulations such as MiFID II, MiFIR, MAR, Wwft.
- Experience in performing risk analyzes and monitoring and control activities.
- A positive and independent work attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for both Dutch and English.
A good work-life balance with the 'hybrid way of working' is of great importance to the organization. In addition, as a Business Conduct Compliance Officer you will receive:
- a competitive gross monthly salary supplemented by a bonus based on performance and commercial results.
- a flex budget to partly determine your own secondary employment conditions. Choose what you spend this budget on, from holiday allowance to a thirteenth month, extra days of leave and much more.
- a flexible work environment with flexible hours and a culture that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
- the choice for a public transport card or mobility card to cover your travel costs.
- a part of childcare is financed for working parents.
Are you interested in the Business Conduct Compliance Officer position? Then respond as soon as possible!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 1 augustus 2022The Business Conduct Compliance Officer is the central point of the Investment Bank, as part of the business (first line) you are responsible for the implementation of compliance and non-financial risk policies. The Business Conduct Compliance Officer is the link between the first and second line.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 12 augustus 2022For one of the largest financial groups globally we are searching for a Market Risk Manager. We are looking for a Risk specialist with a quantitative background that will help the bank with interest rate risk and liquidity stress testing, as well as market risk modelling.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 20 juli 2022We are currently searching for a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (Director level) for a major payment service provider in Amsterdam. Within this role you will be part of the Financial Crime Compliance team and directly report to the Global Head. The team is responsible for preventing, managing and mitigating the financial crime risks, that may occur through the payments we process for our global customers.
Salaris: €90,000 - €110,000 per annumLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 17 juni 2022Are you an experienced SOx Professional with banking experience? Do you want to work in a Group Finance role of a leading International Bank? Then keep reading.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 28 juni 2022Voor een groot en snelgroeiend bouwfonds/gebiedsontwikkelaar zoeken wij een Senior Compliance Officer De Compliance Officer is samen met het Hoofd Compliance & Privacy en de overige medewerkers binnen Compliance & Privacy verantwoordelijk voor het inrichten van een goed functionerende, tweedelijns Compliance organisatie. Interessant? Lees dan snel verder!