Senior Compliance Officer
Consultant Michael Daroen
Datum 18 augustus 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-08-18 2022-10-17 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an energetic Compliance Professional within the banking and financial services industry? Do you want to have direct impact on the organization where you work? Then keep reading.
- Second line of Defence in ensuring that the business complies with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements, internal policies and procedures through internal controls and actions;
- Monitoring activities on client files, including review of transaction monitoring;
- Ensuring that Group policies and procedures are implemented in line with Dutch laws and regulations;
- Preparation of reports on the compliance with policies and procedures;
- Liaising with colleagues within the Group on various compliance related subjects;
- Consultation with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer on unusual transactions;
- Q&A on sanctions laws and regulations;
- Assisting staff through compliance related training and answering questions;
- Compiling compliance related information in various IT-applications;
- Assisting the Compliance Director on various projects.
Knowledge and experience requirements
- You are an experienced Compliance Officer with a legal or economic background, and with specific experience in the financial services industry;
- A Master’s degree;
- A minimum of three years’ experience within a compliance team role;
- You are familiar with compliance systems and procedures;
- You have a good command of both written and spoken English;
- You possess strong communication, organizational and presentation skills;
- You can adapt to new challenges and are a self-motivator.
The Company offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a broad role with international exposure and a large scope. They offer a good salary, depending on your experience.
- Market Salary + bonus
- Location Amsterdam
Are you interested in the role of Senior Compliance Officer? Then apply as soon as possible.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 6 september 2022Are you a driven and enthusiastic Compliance professional? Do you really want to make impact within a changing and international environment? Are you a real team player? Then this could be interesting for you. For an international bank in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 september 2022For an international trading company in Amsterdam we are currently looking for an Interim Procurement Specialist. Within this role, you will ensure that the right equipment is in the right place to support the client's growing business needs. It is your job to collaborate with vendors to ensure that the infrastructure projects are improved and optimized. Start: ASAP. Duration: 6 months. NOTE: working remotely is not an option for this assignment.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 september 2022For a leading financial services company with banking license, we are looking for a Senior Communications Risk Manager. One of the key focus points of the Group Risk & Compliance department is to improve communication to help achieve its strategic objectives (change programmes, global rollout of the Three lines model, strengthen the global risk community). ECB regulated and for the Amsterdam Branch.
Salaris: €70,000 - €95,000 per year + CompetitiveLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 12 september 2022For an international retail bank in Amsterdam we are currently recruiting for a credit risk modeller. In this role you have a big scope in a fast growing environment. Interested? Read more.
Salaris: €60,000 - €90,000 per annum + bonus, pensionLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 31 augustus 2022Are you a Model Validation Specialist with well-developed quantitative skills? Are you experienced with IRB Models and EBA guidelines? Do you want to work for a leading International Bank? Then keep reading.