Senior Risk Officer
Consultant Michael Daroen
Datum 24 augustus 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-08-24 2022-10-23 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a leading International Bank in Amsterdam, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Officer. Are you a determined Risk professional and interested in working in a dynamic and international environment? Then keep reading.
OVERVIEW OF SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively identifies risks on an on-going firm-wide and individual entity basis
- Proposes actions to monitor and mitigate major and critical risk issues
- Elevates risk events/breaches to more senior levels when appropriate
- Actively takes part in the development and management process to identify and evaluate business areas' risks (including credit risk, market risk and liquidity risk)
- Performs the corporate risk and control assessment reporting for Management
- Contributes to the periodic reports to be provided to the following stakeholders: the DNB and headquarters
- Contact person for External Auditors in relation to Risk Management framework and practices
- Continuously takes part in the improvement of risk analysis and operational procedures and contributes to product offering and service quality
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting or related major
- 5 years of experience in a similar position in a commercial bank dealing with corporate and institutional clients
- Sound knowledge of risk management and accounting practices in the banking sector
- Broad knowledge of the Dutch banking regulations, Basel III accords
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a pré
- Oral and written communication skills, organized, prioritizing skills, used to handle confidential information
- Challenging work with a good working atmosphere
- An independent role, working with diverse stakeholders
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Market conform salary package
Are you interested in the Senior Risk Officer position? Then apply as soon as possible!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 september 2022For a bank in Amsterdam we are currently looking for a Senior CDD Analyst. Within this role, you will be responsible for analysing complex client-structures (such as private equity, trust e.g.). Start: ASAP. Duration: 6 months.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 9 september 2022Voor een onafhankelijke vermogensbeheerder zoeken wij een Compliance Officer Private Clients. Heb jij een passie voor Compliance? Wil jij daadwerkelijk impact maken in een internationale organisatie? Vind jij toekomstgericht, duurzaam en data gedreven te werk gaan belangrijk? Lees dan verder!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 26 augustus 2022Are you an experienced Risk Officer? Do you have working experience in an international Bank? Then keep reading. For the Dutch branch of an International Bank, we are recruiting for a (Market) Risk Officer. The Risk Officer will identify, measure, monitor, and control risks to reduce controllable risks, prevent and minimize bank exposures through preventative actions. This role has an emphasis on Market Risk
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 9 augustus 2022For an International Bank we are looking for a Financial Controller. Are you an experienced finance professional with a flexible mind and an aptitude for organising and structuring teamwork? Are you accurate and can you easily connect the dots? Would you like to work in a highly dynamic and international environment? Then keep reading!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 9 augustus 2022For an International Bank in Amsterdam we are looking for a Financial Accountant. You are passionate about finance and accounting. You have an internal drive to solve problems and to continuously look for solutions and improvements.