Senior Financial Crime Compliance Officer
Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 20 september 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-09-21 2022-11-19 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For an international bank we are looking for a Senior Financial Crime Compliance Officer. You are responsible for supporting the implementation of FCC related policies and procedures globally. Your purpose is to support with setting and implementing the vision, strategy, direction and leadership from a FCC perspective. Interested? Then keep reading!
Your key responsibilities
- You have advanced knowledge of international standards related to the Financial Crime risks domain (CFT/AML/Sanctions/ABC and CTI (Customer Tax Integrity));
- You ensure that the internal FCC standards reflect both the letter and spirit of the locally applicable laws and regulations;
- You are responsible for advice and oversight on the implementation and operating effectiveness of the FCC policies, procedures and controls to mitigate the identified risks in the organization;
- You actively maintain your knowledge of the industry practices & trends and ever-changing FC risk regulations, procedures and emerging issues and threats;
- You support the first line of defense with the adequate identification of all FCC related risks in their domain and you are able to challenge the 1st line of Defence;
- You fulfil an instrumental role to (support) raising awareness and meeting professional education requirements as well as overseeing fostering a strong and sound risk culture;
- You are responsible for advising the 1st line with regard to the formulation of their risk appetite statements based on the residual risks that flow from the risk identification- and oversight activities;
- You ensure collection of necessary information and evidence to enable effective monitoring of financial crime risks including issue tracking and effective collaboration with the Quality Assurance teams;
- You are a subject matter expert and decision maker responsible for taking final decisions as well proposed solutions being implemented;
- You are part of the global FCC community and where applicable part of global working group;
- You are an ambassador to raise awareness about FCC internally as well as externally.
Your key competencies
- You are an energetic, motivated and motivating person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Supporting the compliance activities in the FCC area together with a team of compliance experts;
- Interest and drive to continuously develop compliance knowledge;
- You work independently, think and act out of the box, you take challenge naturally;
- You have the ability to be persistent and drive change in creative ways;
- You are a team player; you trust others and can be trusted;
- You maintain contacts with internal stakeholders and relevant external parties;
- You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment with FCC colleagues from other locations;
- You inspire, motivate and help others to succeed.
Your technical skills and track record
- You have a university degree or equivalent or dominant relevant experience in the Compliance domain;
- You have a minimum of 5 - 8 years of relevant experience;
- You are a senior subject matter expert on FCC topics, with a clear understanding of the risks under your management and you actively maintain your knowledge and skills;
- You have experience with maintaining policies and standards and you are instrumental in helping these to be adequately implemented;
- You have an in-depth knowledge and experience regarding compliance risk assessment methodologies;
- You have a natural persuasiveness/counter vailing power and know when to speak up;
- Experience in an investigative discipline is an advantage (auditing, forensic, security);
- You have an excellent level of English both verbally and in writing.
We want to make sure that it's possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life.
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Strong Pension scheme
- 13th month salary and 8% Holiday payment
- Individual Savings Contribution (3.5% of your gross annual salary)
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster.
Are you interested in the Senior Financial Crime Compliance Officer position? Then apply as soon as possible!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 20 september 2022For an international bank we are looking for a Senior AML Financial Crime Compliance Officer. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, strong and experienced FCC professional to join the FCC where you are part of the 2nd line of defense. Interested? Then keep reading!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 september 2022For one of the largest financial groups globally we are searching for a Senior Operational Risk Manager. You will be a business partner for several functional areas and be responsible to periodically perform one-off Risk Control Assessments in (potential) high risk areas or following internal incidents, based on own-initiative or by specific senior management request.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 29 september 2022For an internationally operating trading firm in Amsterdan we are currently looking for a senior level Financial Analyst to strenghten the team. Within this position you will be responsible for (improving) multiple assets of the company's data driven processes. Interested? Read more.
Salaris: €90,000 - €120,000 per annumLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 31 augustus 2022Do you want to work for a Leading Global Private Equity Firm? Do you have 10+ years’ experience in Finance or Consultancy positions? Do you want to become part of an enthusiastic team, and make a significant impact on the operations of its Amsterdam office, and actively contribute to its fast growth? Then please keep reading.
Salaris: €120,000 - €150,000 per annum + bonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 23 september 2022Do you want to improve the Finance Structure of a growing organization? Are you interested in the Private Equity Industry? Are you someone that can hit the ground running? Then keep reading.