Senior AML Financial Crime Compliance Officer
Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 20 september 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-09-21 2022-11-19 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For an international bank we are looking for a Senior AML Financial Crime Compliance Officer. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, strong and experienced FCC professional to join the FCC where you are part of the 2nd line of defense. Interested? Then keep reading!
The Senior Financial Crime Compliance Officer role is a senior-level position, that requires strong problem solving skills and the ability to take things on and make them happen.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Has in-depth knowledge of AML/CTF requirements - including the Dutch AML Act, EU directive and guidance - and deep subject matter expertise on compliance risk management
- Provides Senior Stakeholders with actionable advice on how to effectively manage AML/CTF-related risks and keeps them informed of developments in this area
- Critically evaluates processes for identifying, documenting and assessing compliance risks, providing advice and challenge as appropriate
- Pro-actively ensures that company entities and employees effectively investigate, mitigate, and/or promptly remediate, any identified compliance issues, in line with policy and regulatory requirements
- FCC risk profile, assessing their impact on internal projects, policies, procedures, processes and systems
- Contributes and participates in internal and industry wide knowledge management initiatives, fostering the exchange of knowledge on evolving regulations, risk typologies etc., in order to better and deepen AML/CTF knowledge
- Maintains, manages and leads interactions with various stake holders, balancing and navigating competing interests, to ensure common goals are achieved and AML/CTF matters are always dealt with effectively and efficiently
- Possesses key project management skills and is capable of leading projects, ensuring the production of high quality deliverables within agreed timelines, budgets etc.
- +- 10 years of proven experience in the (international) compliance / financial crime compliance domain, with a focus om AML/CTF
- Knowledge of banking business, processes, procedures and systems
- University degree
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and writing skills, and sound judgement
- You understand the business and have strong professional knowledge of the FCC domain, the related processes, technology and developments in the field
- Ability to work across functional and geographic lines
- You are pragmatic and energetic
- Learning agility as well as a critical and innovative mindset
- You have natural authority and at the same time you inspire, motivate and help others to succeed
- You are people-focused; connecting and interacting with others is something that comes naturally to you
- You are a good communicator verbally and in writing, being able to convey complex messages in a simple way to bring an understanding to "why"change is required to acieve effective manabement of AML/CTF risk
- You are confident, result driven and seek to find innovative and new creative solutions
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it's possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. The benefits include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Are you interested in the Senior AML Financial Crime Compliance Officer position? Then apply as soon as possible!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 20 september 2022For an international bank we are looking for a Senior Financial Crime Compliance Officer. You are responsible for supporting the implementation of FCC related policies and procedures globally. Your purpose is to support with setting and implementing the vision, strategy, direction and leadership from a FCC perspective. Interested? Then keep reading!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 september 2022For one of the largest financial groups globally we are searching for a Senior Operational Risk Manager. You will be a business partner for several functional areas and be responsible to periodically perform one-off Risk Control Assessments in (potential) high risk areas or following internal incidents, based on own-initiative or by specific senior management request.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 29 september 2022For an internationally operating trading firm in Amsterdan we are currently looking for a senior level Financial Analyst to strenghten the team. Within this position you will be responsible for (improving) multiple assets of the company's data driven processes. Interested? Read more.
Salaris: €90,000 - €120,000 per annumLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 31 augustus 2022Do you want to work for a Leading Global Private Equity Firm? Do you have 10+ years’ experience in Finance or Consultancy positions? Do you want to become part of an enthusiastic team, and make a significant impact on the operations of its Amsterdam office, and actively contribute to its fast growth? Then please keep reading.
Salaris: €120,000 - €150,000 per annum + bonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 23 september 2022Do you want to improve the Finance Structure of a growing organization? Are you interested in the Private Equity Industry? Are you someone that can hit the ground running? Then keep reading.