Interim Compliance Officer
Salaris Hourly rate
Consultant Dave Duim
Datum 14 oktober 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-10-14 2022-11-13 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For a full-service provider of Corporate, Private Wealth, Capital Markets and Fund / Depositary services we are currently recruiting an Interim Compliance Officer. Do you have experience with Trust/WTT, Funds/AIFMD or Emerging Markets/High risk profiles and do you want to be challenged within the compliance field? Please keep reading!
Our client is located in Amsterdam and is an international organization within the trust industry. As a interim Compliance Officer you will be responsible for the business in the Netherlands, together with a team of 12 to 15 high skilled colleagues. The organization is changing and you will be able to give your input and opinions for the journey to excellence.
The responsibilities of an interim Compliance Officer
• Lead the provision of compliance and regulatory advice and guidance to the Netherlands businesses active in non-trust services. This includes our PSD2 and AIFM licensed entities. Independent advice will be based on internal policies and procedures, and Dutch regulatory requirements;
• Deliver on the annual Compliance Monitoring Programme;
• Follow regulatory trends, keep track of changes to laws and regulations relevant to the relevant activities, and ensure these are incorporated in the respective internal policies;
• Carry out 2nd line testing of key processes and on compliance with Wtt, PSD 2 and/or AIFMD requirements (as applicable) and report on findings to senior stakeholders;
• Ensure all allocated tasks are proactively managed to resolution;
• Be an expert in the allocated field of responsibility, being able to provide independent and fact-based advice to client teams;
• Promote common compliance standards across the organisation and service lines;
• Raise awareness for Compliance risks and the 3 Lines of Defence roles & responsibilities;
• Maintain good relationships with the client teams offering guidance and development when required.
The profile of an Interim Compliance Officer
• Experience in a 2nd line role within the Compliance department of a regulated financial institution;
• Experience with trust, WTT, Funds, AIFMD, Emerging Markets or high risk profiles;
• Good understanding of the services provided, potential risks and mitigants;
• Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure;
• Excellent command of English required. In addition, Dutch knowledge of advantage;
• Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision;
• Demonstrated effective communicator;
• Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team;
• Holding a relevant compliance-related qualification.
Start: December / January
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 32 – 40
Location: Amsterdam / hybrid
Contract: Freelance / ZZP
Are you interested? Please apply asap online!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 24 maart 2023Momenteel zijn we op zoek naar een interim Credit Risk Analyst voor een leasemaatschappij in de regio Amsterdam. Heb jij ervaring met het beoordelen van aanvragen en/of krediet van klanten en affiniteit met de automotive industrie? Ben je bovendien ZZP'er en binnenkort beschikbaar voor een nieuwe opdracht? Lees dan gerust verder.