Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 20 oktober 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-11-10 2022-12-19 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a driven and enthusiastic Compliance professional? Do you really want to make impact within a changing and international environment? Are you a real team player? Then this could be interesting for you. For an international bank in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Compliance Officer. Interested? Please keep reading.
The Compliance Officer provides compliance support to the business lines; this involves - amongst others - demonstrating business acumen and, through a collaborative mindset, being able to build and maintain a good relationship with the Business and other relevant functions in the Bank. You will demonstrate - both towards business lines and internally - a good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of financial and economic crime (FEC) compliance topics, such as KYC, sanctions compliance and pre-/post transaction monitoring.
- Related to areas within the scope of FEC Compliance, provide advisory support to the business lines and management, concerning client relationships, transactions, existing and new legislative and regulatory provisions.
- Maintain internal norms (e.g. compliance principles and standards as set out in policies, procedures, guidelines) related to areas within the scope of FEC Compliance.
- Initiate, develop and provide regular FEC compliance training with the aim to ensure that the organization in general and the First Line of Defense in particular, abides by the regulatory norms, and to avoid instances where its staff commits any irregularities or breaches of compliance principles and standards, as well as to keep the organization up-to-date with relevant compliance trends.
- Assist in coordinating various task forces or project groups to address i) FEC compliance issues or (newly established) FEC compliance topics and ii) identified deficiencies and concerns on FEC compliance related matters, to ensure effective and efficient FEC compliance operations, as much as possible.
- Related to areas within the scope of FEC Compliance, assist in researching, analyzing and drawing conclusions on applicability and impact of all applicable rules and regulations regarding the Bank's product services and operations, and communicate findings to appropriate people within the Bank.
- Assist in the initial and ongoing development and implementation of the FEC compliance risk management framework and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Identify, assess and address the FEC compliance risks to the Bank's business activities, e.g. risks arising from new products, new business and customer relationships or the publication of adverse material.
- Search constantly for improvement and rationalization of existing FEC compliance processes, and assist, where appropriate, in making the improvements.
- Exercise and (assist to) organize common (day-to-day) and specific responsibilities in the key FEC compliance areas: AML/CTF scenarios, effectiveness, robustness).
- Represent Compliance (or provide input when required) internally or externally, for instance in meetings with regulators, lawyers, product specialists and auditors.
- Track, and if necessary, assist in taking action on resolution of measures taken or recommended in response to identified deficiencies and concerns.
- Arrange for, assist in, or provide periodic compliance (MIS) reporting to direct superior and/or senior management on compliance related matters.
Profile and Key Skills
- Approximately 4 years of work experience with bank FEC compliance
- Independent research and strong learning skills
- Good analytical ability, with an understanding of risk-based prioritization
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize day-to-day responsibilities and longer term projects
- High level of personal integrity and professionalism
- Team player by showing amongst others helpfulness and flexibility
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in both verbal as written English
- Understanding of risk in banking/financial services sector, preferred
- Certified Compliance Professional and/or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), preferred
- Market conform salary
- Non contributory pension
- Hybrid way of working with a daily warm free lunch at the office
- Home office compensation
- One of the best teams there is and some more interesting benefits
Are you interested in the Compliance Position? Then apply as soon as possible!
Salaris:Locatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 30 november 2022We are currently looking for an Interim Financial Risk Manager IMM for a bank in Amsterdam. Do you have experience with Counterparty Credit Trading Risk/Market Risk and IMM? Are you available on short notice for a new interim assignment? Then feel free to read on!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 19 oktober 2022For an International Bank we are looking for a Financial Controller. Are you an experienced finance professional with a flexible mind and an aptitude for organising and structuring teamwork? Are you accurate and can you easily connect the dots? Would you like to work in a highly dynamic and international environment? Then keep reading!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 4 november 2022Voor een snelgroeiende challenger in de wereld van bellegingsadministratie zoeken wij een Senior Fund Controller. Als Senior Fund Controller ben jij eindverantwoordelijk voor alle cijfermatige opleveringen aan (Nederlands) gereguleerde en/of geregistreerde beleggingsfondsen, institutionele beleggers en toezichthoudende instanties. Jij bent de meewerkend voorman/vrouw die graag impact maakt in de organisatie waarvoor je werkzaam bent.