Senior Compliance Officer
Consultant Jacob Verweijmeren
Datum 1 maart 2023noord-holland banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-03-01 2023-04-30 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you the experienced Compliance professional combining fun, impact and responsibility? Are you the trusted advisor to the business? Is being compliant more than just a phrase? Then keep reading!
OVERVIEW OF SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Second line of Defence in ensuring that the business complies with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements, internal policies and procedures through internal controls and actions
- Monitoring activities on client files, including review of transaction monitoring
- Ensuring that Group policies and procedures are implemented in line with Dutch laws and regulations
- Preparation of reports on the compliance with policies and procedures
- Liaising with colleagues within the Group on various compliance related subjects
- Consultation with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer on unusual transactions
- Q&A on sanctions laws and regulations
- Assisting staff through compliance related training and answering questions
- Compiling compliance related information in various IT-applications
- Assisting the Compliance Director on various projects
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- You are an experienced Compliance Officer with a legal or economic background, and with specific experience in the financial services industry
- A Master’s degree
- A minimum of three years’ experience within a compliance team role
- You are familiar with compliance systems and procedures
- You have a good command of both written and spoken English
- You are pro-active and keen to learn
- You possessstrong communication, organizational and presentation skills
- You can adapt to new challenges and are a self-motivator
The Company offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a broad role with international exposure and a large scope. They offer a good salary, depending on your experience.
- Market Salary + bonus
Are you interested in the role of Senior Compliance Officer? Then apply as soon as possible.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 1 maart 2023Heb jij tenminste 3 jaar ervaring als Risk Officer? Wil jij onderdeel zijn van het Risk team van een leidende bank? Lees dan verder!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 21 februari 2023Are you financially driven and would you like to be in contact with property owners about the financial activities surrounding these objects? In a position in which you work on the automation and optimization of financial processes? Then keep reading! For a global leader in Property Management, we are looking for a Senior Financial Manager.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 3 maart 2023Voor een klant in de Financial Services industrie in Amsterdam zijn we op zoek naar een Interim Operational Risk Manager. Je verantwoordelijkheden zullen onder andere bestaan uit het identificeren, analiseren en bewaken van bedrijfsrisico's en het proactief rapporteren van deze bedrijfsrisico's aan het management en de directie.
Salaris: negotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 2 maart 2023We are currently looking for an Interim Financial Risk Expert – Valuation for a bank in Amsterdam. Do you have experience with the valuation and risks of financial markets products? Are you available on short notice for a new interim assignment? Then feel free to read on!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 1 maart 2023For the Dutch branch of an International Bank, we are recruiting for a (Market) Risk Officer. The Risk Officer will identify, measure, monitor, and control risks to reduce controllable risks, prevent and minimize bank exposures through preventative actions. This role has an emphasis on Market Risk