Senior Compliance Officer
Consultant Jacob Verweijmeren
Datum 12 april 2023noord-holland banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-04-12 2023-06-11 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you the experienced Compliance professional combining fun, impact and responsibility? Are you the trusted advisor to the business? Is being compliant more than just a phrase? Then keep reading!
Tasks & responsibilities
- Second line of Defence in ensuring that the business complies with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements, internal policies and procedures through internal controls and actions
- Monitoring activities on client files, including review of transaction monitoring
- Ensuring that Group policies and procedures are implemented in line with Dutch laws and regulations
- Preparation of reports on the compliance with policies and procedures
- Liaising with colleagues within the Group on various compliance related subjects
- Consultation with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer on unusual transactions
- Q&A on sanctions laws and regulations
- Assisting staff through compliance related training and answering questions
- Compiling compliance related information in various IT-applications
- Assisting the Compliance Director on various projects
Knowledge & experience
- You are an experienced Compliance Officer with a legal or economic background, and with specific experience in the financial services industry
- A Master’s degree
- A minimum of three years’ experience within a compliance team role
- You are familiar with compliance systems and procedures
- You have a good command of both written and spoken English
- You are pro-active and keen to learn
- You possessstrong communication, organizational and presentation skills
- You can adapt to new challenges and are a self-motivator
The Company offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a broad role with international exposure and a large scope. They offer a good salary, depending on your experience.
- Market Salary + bonus
Are you interested in the role of Senior Compliance Officer? Then apply as soon as possible.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 2 mei 2023For an International Asset Servicing Banking Group we are looking for a Senior Reporting Officer. You will be part of a highly skilled team and join an international and dynamic organization. Would you like to develop yourself, be part of a team-based environment and a chance to make impact? Then keep reading!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 12 april 2023Heb jij tenminste 3 jaar ervaring als Risk Officer? Wil jij onderdeel zijn van het Risk team van een leidende bank? Lees dan verder!
Salaris: €100 - €120 per hourLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 24 mei 2023For a leasing company, based in Amsterdam, I am looking for an Interim Risk Officer to take their Risk Management to the next level. Do you have extensive experience withing Risk Management/Control within financial services and looking for a next step? Make sure to keep reading!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 22 mei 2023For a financial institution in Amsterdam we are currently looking for an (Senior) Interim Compliance Officer. Within this role you will be responsible for analyzing and monitoring the 2LoD risks and creating the policies and procedures based on the relevant rules and legislation (AIFMD, MiFID, EMIR, Wwft and etc.). Start: TBD. Duration: minimum 9 months.
Salaris: negotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 11 mei 2023We are currently looking for an Interim Financial Risk Expert – Valuation for a bank in Amsterdam. Do you have experience with the valuation and risks of financial markets products? Are you available on short notice for a new interim assignment? Then feel free to read on!