Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Locatie North HollandFULL_TIME
Consultant Thijs van Barneveld
Datum 12 mei 2023noord-holland banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-05-12 2023-07-11 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Regulatory Reporting Specialist We have an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist to join a financial and regulatory reporting team in a leading International Bank in Amsterdam. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join one of our finance teams in Amsterdam. You will be working together with the product and data teams on Big Data to automate and innovate the process of financial and regulatory reporting. You are the BI master that builds out dashboards for internal insights or a query builder, building skills on handling Big Data.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Produce and review reports and data sets for management, regulators, and other external parties, in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner
• Perform variance analysis.
• Finrep, Corep, Liquidity Reporting
• Respond to a wide range of enquiries from internal customers, auditors and supervisors, defining and monitoring appropriate follow-up.
• Review, interpret and apply rules and regulations applicable to statutory reporting (IFRS) and regulatory reporting (CRD IV/CRR and DNB statistics reporting guidelines).
• Translate new requirements and gaps between current practice and existing requirements, to corrective actions warranting compliance.
• Collaborate with engineers and data scientists to define, test and iterate data solutions.
• Facilitate cooperation across finance, and between finance and other functions.
• Continuously maintain and upgrade procedures, policies, guidelines, tools and methodologies.
• Test new functionality delivered by IT and new versions of software packages used.
• The function requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (‘Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs’) preferably in economics or applied mathematics and some years of experience in the financial services sector, whether as an employee or as a consultant or auditor. Executive Master level education such as a chartered accountant or controller’s degree is preferred.
Functional/Technical Skills and Knowledge requirements:
• You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics or a related field;
• Ideally you have 2 years of working experience at a financial instution;
• Experience with AnaCredit and/or DGS SCV reporting would be of added value;
• Knowledge of EU regulatory reporting such as FINREP, Dutch reports are also preferred;
• The function requires knowledge of the business processes and of the applicable legislation. You will further keep his/her knowledge and skills up-to-date by external or internal education and engages with regulatory program office staff, practitioners at other banks, and consultants to gather new professional insights and developments;
• Verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
• Pro-active and committed mentality
• Excellent workload prioritization and project management skills.
• A great set of entrepreneurial, highly motivated colleagues to work with
• The team will try to help you and find your most effective path that will leverage your skills and interests.
• You will be offered a market salary with good secondary benefits.
• A lease car
• 25 holidays
• Hybride role (2/3 days office)
• Travel reimbursement
• Outdoor sports activities twice per week
Are you interested in the role of Regulatory Reporting Specialist? Then apply as soon as possible!
Neem contact op
Thijs van Barneveld
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: competitiveLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 18 mei 2023Bij Robert Walters zijn we doorgaans op zoek naar een Interim Actuaris. Heb je ervaring als actuaris en ben je toe aan een nieuwe opdracht of overweeg je de stap te gaan maken naar ZZP Interim actuaris? Lees dan verder.
Salaris: negotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 26 april 2023Ben je een gepassioneerde Senior Financial Controller die klaar staat adviezen te geven op financiële, bedrijfskundige en strategische vraagstukken voor een vooraanstaand vastgoed investeringsmaatschappij in Amsterdam? Ben jij geschikt als spin in het web tussen jouw team en het management? Die impact kan jij hebben door deze functie te vullen!