Financial Data Analyst
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 26 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you want to work in the Real Estate and Investment Industry? Do you have strong modelling skills in Excel? Do you have well developed analytical and communication skills? Then keep reading
Round Hill Capital
Round Hill Capital, founded in 2002, is a fully integrated real estate Investor and Asset Manager with offices in UK, Germany, Luxembourg, USA and the Netherlands. RHC has successfully invested and managed approximately $6 billion of capital in European real estate assets and has a proven track record of successfully identifying and acquiring high quality real estate.
Due to its continued successes and expansion, Round Hill Capital is currently looking to fill a Data Analyst position within its Investment and Asset management team in Amsterdam. The Data Analysts can expect to work alongside, and learn from, the highly qualified and experienced team in an exciting, fast-paced environment. RHC operates a flat hierarchy structure so as a Data Analysts you will have full exposure across the various operating functions of the business, both domestic and internationally.
- Focus of the role is management, development and improvement of the financial models and reports for the current portfolio;
- Financial modelling consist of cash flow forecasts, with focus on both operational assumptions, and the capital structure of a business; and
- Structuring and preparing the appropriate data for analysis purposes;
- Preparing investor presentations and numerical outputs;
- Providing assistance to the Dutch Investment and Asset Management team on analysis and transactional elements for their platforms where necessary.
- A highly driven individual with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related field at a top-tier accountancy, investment bank, PE firm or similar company;
- Good academic record ;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and demonstrated excellence in their academic and extracurricular activities;
- In-depth analytical / statistical and financial modelling skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- A strong working knowledge of financial models and basic corporate finance theory;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Able to work under tight deadlines and willing to work long hours in a fast-paced environment managing several projects in parallel with minimal supervision.
- A keen interest in Real Estate and Corporate Finance will be viewed positively.
You have the chance to develop yourself in a dynamic organisation with high professional standards. Round Hill Capital offers you a good salary with a high bonus potential.
Are you interested in this Data Analyst position? Apply today or contact me if you have any questions.