Senior Finance Associate
Salaris €50,000 - €70,000 per annum
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 2 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an ambitious, analytical and results-driven Finance Professional with a keen eye for detail? Do you have a Banking or Financial Services background and 3+ years of experience in Financial Accounting, Financial Market Products, Risk Management, Basel Regulations and or Finance Processes? If so, keep reading.
My client, a leading International Bank with offices in Amsterdam, is looking to hire an ambitious and pro-active Senior Finance Associate to join their Group Treasury department.
Principal Senior Finance Associate accountabilities will include:
- Financial accounting (balance sheet, P&L) control, including product control, hedge accounting control, challenge of price testing & valuation
- Management Accounting control, including budget planning, business allocations
- Regulatory accounting control, including solvency, liquidity
- Balance Sheet and P&L forecasting, liquidity/solvency forecast, scenario analysis
- Support, analysis and business advice on above to main stakeholders
- Actively support and participate in projects as end-users for e.g. Hedge Accounting, IFRS9 and QRM
- Understand the Bank Treasury portfolios and provide daily support to the GT Dutch front office desks
You will have:
- A Master’s degree (Economics, Econometrics, Business Administration or similar)
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Banking / Financial Services
- Persistent, pro-active attitude
- Team player mentality, with the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Willingness to work in a high pressure environment and meet tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, results-driven Senior Finance Associate to join a leading International Bank. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply