Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Salaris €60,000 - €90,000 per year + competitive
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 4 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you interested and do you have knowledge about the (changing) regulations within the banking sector? Are you looking for a broad and responsible job within a dynamic company? Then keep reading.
For a fully owned subsidiary of an International Bank we are searching for a Reporting Specialist. The banks provides standard and tailor-made products in the field of trade and structured finance, corporate banking, treasury and international money transfers.
The Finance & Control Department is mainly responsible for the following activities: reporting (Head Office, Central Bank and Annual Report), accounting (accounts payable & general ledger accounting) and control (overall analysis, management reports and support, estimates and budgeting).
In the role of Reporting Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Produce monthly detailed financial reports and other key data as specifically instructed by DNB and Parent Company (financial and business key data);
- Prepare the monthly balance sheet, profit and loss account and relevant disclosures based on Dutch GAAP and IFRS accounting principles considering regulatory guidelines and group reporting instructions;
- Maintain regular contacts with and provide proper feedback if necessary, such as the DNB reporting team, group reporting team, external auditor and the tax authorities;
- Keeping up with developments in (inter)-national laws and regulations and determining the consequences for accounting and reporting and compulsory reporting towards Tax Authorities;
- Maintaining regular contacts with third parties, such as the internal and external auditor and the tax authorities
- Prepare required reports for bi-weekly ALCO meeting;
- Support the implementation of new regulations, procedures and projects
Education and skills
- Ambitious professional with a high school (HBO) or university degree in Banking or equivalent education;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the banking sector with respect to financial procedures and controls, experienced in reporting to DNB and Group reporting based on accounting and reporting instructions;
- Experienced with IFRS and Dutch GAAP accounting principles;
- Knowledge and experience with Basel II is an important advantage;
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Willing to work in a small team and to take ownership
- Good communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing)
The bank offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a broad role with international exposure. They offer a good salary, depending on your experience. The bank is located at the Zuidas, Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the role of Reporting Specialist? Then apply as soon as possible.