Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 4 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an energetic financial with knowledge and experience in regulatory reporting? Do you want in a broad financial role and have significant impact at a bank? Then keep reading.
For a leading Private Bank, based in the centre of Amsterdam I am searching for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist. The finance team consists of the Regulatory and General Reporting Team. Your tasks are mainly focussed on the Regulatory Reports, new regulations and the relation with the supervisors.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Preparing regulatory reports and calculating regulatory ratio’s including FINREP, COREP, LCR, Additional Monitoring Metrics, NSFR
- Support in the ICAAP and ILAAP processes and contribute to stress tests
- Preparation and analyses of the periodic (monthly quarterly and yearly) in line with internal processes and procedures for internal and external purposes.
- The preparation of annual report based on IFRS
- Interpretation of new regulations and coming from the Dutch and European supervisors
- Manage the relation with external stakeholders like supervisors and the external auditor
- Improve internal processes, reports and contribute to projects leading to more efficiency
Experience and skills
- Master Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the banking industry
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of the Capital Requirements Directive IV (CRD IV) en Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR)
- Experience with reports to the DNB
You will get the opportunity to develop yourself for a leading mid-sized Private Bank. The office is in the heart of Amsterdam in the canal area. The bank offers you a good salary including good secondary benefits, depending on your experience.
Are you interested in the role of Regulatory Reporting Specialist? Then apply as soon as possible.