Senior Business Controller
Consultant Ajla Zejnelagic
Datum 22 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
If you would be an animal, you would be a chameleon. You know how to adapt easily to your environment, including the different people you’ll have to deal with. Apart from that you’re good with numbers and you know how to use these numbers in order to manage the business. For a market leader in software systems I am looking for a Senior Business controller. You are looking for a challenging new job, that includes travelling between different offices, of which some in Germany.
As Senior Business Controller you will be responsible for:
- Execute ad hoc financial analyses as support of decisions including advising the management with the necessary information
- Define, create and implement suiting management information
- Advising during transactional finance processes and improving working capital
- Contribute to a quick but thoughtful financial integration of acquisitions
Who are you?
- You have a master degree in Business Economics/Business Administration
- You have 5+ years of working experience
- You are a very good communicator
- You have knowledge of business processes in a service based company
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and German
- You will report to your Finance Manager
- You will be part of a young team
- You will have 5 colleagues in your team; two Accountants, two Financial Controllers and one Business Controller
What’s in it for you?
- You will be working in a company that is constantly growing vertically by acquisitions only
- A challenging job with good growth opportunities
- A car, laptop and phone
- A young team
- A job in which everyday is different
Does this sound like your new job? Please contact me.