Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 20 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you have a strong financial background? Are you attracted to the real estate and investment industry? Then keep reading.
Round Hill Capital
Round Hill Capital, founded in 2002, is a fully integrated real estate Investor and Asset Manager with offices in UK, Germany, Luxembourg, USA and the Netherlands.RHC has successfully invested and managed approximately $6 billion of capital in European real estate assets and has a proven track record of successfully identifying and acquiring high quality real estate.
Due to its continued successes and expansion, including recently acquired Development projects, Round Hill is currently looking to fill a Financial Accountant position in the Fund Finance Team. The Financial Accountant can expect to work alongside a highly qualified and experienced Investment and Asset management team at Round Hill in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Round Hill Capital operates a flat hierarchy structure, so the Financial Accountant will have full exposure across the various operating functions of the business, both domestic and internationally.
Key objective is to take ownership of the quarterly financial administration of multiple real estate development projects done in standalone real estate Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV), including sub-consolidation, reconciliations and checks and balances of amounts due.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Administering financial records in Excel and/or a specific accounting system (Dutch GAAP), including bank account reconciliations, as well as handling incoming and outgoing invoices;
- Performing quarterly consolidations, intercompany eliminations, and liaising with non-Dutch accounting teams in establishing clean intercompany balances;
- Managing the invoicing process, including the preparation of payments to external service providers, advisors and contractors, and being the contact for banks;
- Preparing periodical Dutch VAT and/or CIT tax filings for the projects/companies under management until completion of construction;
- Assisting the local RHC Controller / Fund Finance with the year-end audit related to the above-mentioned projects/companies; and
- General support of RHC Amsterdam in the continuous improvement of financial processes.
Education and Skills
The Financial Accountant has a minimum of c. 3 - 5 years of financial working experience, most preferably from a property management and/or audit background. A keen interest in Real Estate will be viewed positively. In addition, the candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in financial accounting, economics or related field;
- Knowledge of Excel and/or Accounting packages, plus a general affinity with IT;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral;
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must;
- Ambitious mindset, a willingness to grow and able to work under tight deadlines.
Round Hill Capital offers a market salary plus a good bonus. They also offer you the chance to develop yourself in a professional team with exposure to other departments. You will work in a old classic building in Amsterdam Zuid.
Are you interested in the role of Financial Accountant? Then apply as soon as possible.
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655