Manager Transaction Advisory
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 25 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you have experience in Transaction Advisory services? Are you ready to make the next step? Do you want to work for an international and global award winning team? Then keep reading.
For an international and global award-winning team, I am searching for a manager of the Transaction Advisory Group. The Group experiences double digit growth year on year and is the largest transaction advisory practice outside the Big 4 audit firms. It includes over 350 professionals in 22 offices throughout the US, Europe, Latin America, India and Asia Pacific.
The European team is currently based in six locations – Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm, Munich, Frankfurt and London – which leads to a truly International culture.
The team is currently building on its success working with Private Equity firms, Financial Institutions and Corporates across Europe and on a global basis. They are now expanding and looking for experienced and ambitious Manager to join the expanding team working from Amsterdam.
Why join the Transaction Advisory Group team?
The successful candidate will:
- Join a growing team with strong leadership, bright, energetic people with a truly entrepreneurial spirit
- Work across the entire deal life cycle in a hands-on role, including both buy-side and sell-side work
- Benefit from more diverse and exciting career opportunities
- Deliver international projects on behalf of many of the most prominent organisations across Europe
- As part of a select and highly skilled team, you will have the opportunity to manage multiple and challenging Transaction Advisory engagements, working closely with Managing Directors across the European practice
A variety of large-cap and mid-cap PE houses, corporate clients and financial institutions providing you with broad industry exposure.
- You will be expected to lead production within teams, reporting directly to the Managing Directors or project leaders
- You will gain constant exposure to the senior members of the team, and as well as our well established formal training, you will gain ‘on the job’ learning and development, leveraging their substantial deal experience.
- You will be given the opportunity to use the commercial aspects of your financial analysis skills, as well as being given exposure to the key drivers and valuation considerations which drive a transaction.
- Our Transaction Advisory team can work alongside operational and commercial professionals in combined project teams enhancing your understanding of the broader due diligence and wider deal process
- You will be encouraged to internally network with our service lines and to work on external marketing events to build cross- service line relationships
- You are expected to be active in the market, supporting and enhancing existing client relationships and in beginning to develop new client relationships.
The company environment presents a real opportunity for ambitious individuals as all employees are encouraged to develop their client network and business development skills. High performing leaders who successfully develop business for the firm are substantially rewarded in terms of additional bonus and enhanced career advancement.
- Previous experience in Transaction Advisory (FDD) is essential in addition to experience across Private Equity or blue-chip Corporate
- Trained at a Big 4 firm
- Qualified accountant and./ or an exceptional academic record – professional qualifications can include and are not limited to: RA, RC, ACCA, CMA and CFA.
- Fluent business level Dutch and English is essential. Additional European language skills are highly desirable
You will be offered extensive client exposure and the opportunity be involved in business development activities. The culture is a highly dynamic and responsive one that has evolved out of excelling in complex and urgent situations. You will work in a multi-disciplinary teams on projects across many geographies so you would have the opportunity to build and leverage broad international deal experience. The base salaries are highly competitive and bonuses are un-capped. The bonus system is well known for both its fairness and generosity.
Are you interested in the role of Manager Transaction Advisory? Then apply as soon as possible.