Associate Transaction Services
Salaris + bonus
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 5 september 2018 2018-09-052018-10-30 financial-services Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you interested in the Transaction and Deal Advisory? Are you trained at a Big 4 company in Audit or Transaction Advisory? Do you want to work for a global ward winning team and the largest Transaction Advisory Practice outside the big 4? Then Keep Reading.
Our client is the leading independent global professional services firm. They deliver world-leading performance improvement and advisory consulting – for restructuring, transformation, and healthy company situations. The award-winning Transaction Advisory Group is currently building on its significant success working with Private Equity firms, Financial Institutions and Corporates across Europe and on a global basis.
The Transaction Advisory Group includes over 350 professionals in 22 offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. Deep operational and industry expertise provides them with a unique opportunity to perform “smarter” due diligence by providing an integrated and differentiated approach. Our client is free from audit conflicts and their platform is less restrictive, enabling us to operate cross-border seamlessly.
The organization is now expanding and they are looking for experienced and ambitious Associates to join the established Transactions Advisory office in Amsterdam.
Why join the Transaction Advisory team? The successful candidate will:
- Join a growing team with strong leadership, bright, energetic people with a truly entrepreneurial spirit
- Work across the entire deal life cycle in a hands-on role, including both buy-side and sell-side work
- Benefit from more diverse and exciting career opportunities.
- Deliver international projects on behalf of many of the most prominent organizations across Europe
- As part of a select and highly skilled team, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple and varied Transaction Advisory engagements, working closely with our European deal team leaders
- You work with a variety of large-cap and mid-cap PE houses, corporate clients and financial institutions providing you with broad industry exposure
- You will benefit from formal training in addition to ‘on the job’ learning and development
- You will have the opportunity to develop commercial aspects of your financial analysis skills
- You will gain exposure to the key drivers and valuation considerations which drive a transaction
- The Transaction Advisory team can work alongside operational and commercial professionals enhancing your understanding of the broader due diligence and wider deal process
- You will be encouraged to internally network with our service lines and to work on external marketing events to build cross- service line relationships
- You work in an environment that presents a real opportunity for ambitious individuals as all employees are encouraged to develop their client network and business development skills.
- Strong educational background and exceptional academic record, including a strong focus on Finance and/or Mathematics
- Experience (including via internships) of Big 4 firms, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity is advantageous
- Qualified (or studying for) professional qualification, including and not limited to: RA, RC, ACCA, CMA and CFA
- Fluent business level Dutch and English is essential. Additional European language skills are highly valued
We welcome applications from individuals currently pursuing careers in Big 4 firms, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity and looking to make a switch to a career in Transaction Advisory Services.
The organization offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in Financial Due Diligence and to grow in the field of Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity. You will be offered a good salary with an above market bonus.
Are you interested in the role of Associate Transaction Advisory? Then apply as soon as possible.