SOx Control Specialist
Salaris €85,000 - €115,000 per year
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 17 oktober 2018 2018-10-172018-12-10 banking Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an experienced Sox Officer? Do you want to work for a leading International Bank? Are you skilled in both stakeholder and project management? Then keep reading.
A leading bank in the Netherlans is looking for a SOx Control Officer as part of the team leading SOx404 activities. If you are looking for a position at the largest entity of an international bank, where your work is both relevant and challenging, and where you can make impact, we are looking forward to meeting you.
- Coordinate SOx404 activities for the bank and its related base entities, including preparing interim and year-end sign-offs with the CFO and CEO;
- Close cooperation with various departments in the end-to-end value chains. These departments include IT, HR, Procurement and Risk to ensure timely and high-quality SOx404 activities throughout the bank;
- Monitor finance and financial reporting related Internal Control Framework (ICF) developments bank-wide and translate new policies and rules to apply within the bank;
- Close cooperation with people performing other SOx roles the Group on SOx404 as well as the external accountant;
- Support, advise and challenge other departments and teams including their management on internal control topics and being ‘in-control’.
Who are we looking for?
- Important qualities for this function are:
- Strong project and change management capabilities;
- Knowledge of financial reporting processes and internal control frameworks;
- Experience with SOx404 requirements and processes (like documentation and testing);
- Experience in advising the business how to interpret the Sox regulations and how to apply this;
- Well-developed communication capabilities verbally and written in English as well as sufficient understanding of the Dutch language;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong teamplayer;
- Experience in dealing with external and internal auditors;
- A Master diploma and at least 6 years of relevant working experience. Preferably in a big 4 audit firm or a financial institute (not limited);
- A pro-active, creative and ambitious personality who wants to further develop him- or herself, both from a knowledge and competences perspective.
- An international working environment.
- A career within an ambitious environment that offers you every opportunity to do (international) assignments to learn and to grow personally and professionally.
- A salary that matches your experience, plus a 13th month.
Are you interested in the role of Sox Compliance Specialist? Then apply as soon as possible.