Data Driven Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Salaris car + bonus
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 29 oktober 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 financial-services Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you skilled in Data Analytics or Business Intelligence? Can you combine these skills with Regulatory Reporting experience? Then keep reading.
For a market leader in the Financial Services Industry, we are looking for a (Senior) Data Driven Regulatory Reporting Specialist. This role will be largely involved in the transition from an excel based, aggregated level of reporting to a reporting process using granular level data, complex interfaces and reporting systems.
In order to meet this goal the team collects data, defines and maintains the data lineage and reporting systems, develops prudential requirement policies & calculation methods, and shares insights in development of key ratios within the group. To perform this task, the team closely collaborates with all relevant stakeholders within the group such as other finance teams (IFRS, Consolidation & Reporting), Business Intelligence, Risk Management, Treasury and the operating entities.
You are responsible for
- Assisting in developing and maintaining the central (regulatory) data lineage to ensure high quality regulatory and statistical reporting.
- Maintaining the technical reporting process by working together with stakeholders involved.
- Develop position papers and documentation on regulatory reporting processes, controls and data definitions.
Key expertise areas
- Assess the impact of current regulatory reporting requirements on the data obtained from all stakeholders in the group and the data processing performed.
- Assist in setting up a new Data Point Model by determining the technical requirements and confirm/discuss these with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the regulatory reporting landscape and translate new (technical) reporting requirements, based on for instance Basel 4, into an implementation plan.
- Document data definitions and determine changes to data flows for the various process, interfaces and systems that are impacted.
- Play a key role in the further automation of the regulatory reporting, by reducing end-user-computing tools and implementing system interfaces.
- Assess the calculations and aggregations performed on the EUC-documents used for regulatory reporting to determine the proper system and process to automate these and work with IT and the consolidation and reporting team on the implementation.
- Work with colleagues from Risk, Legal and compliance and Strategic finance on projects to implement or improve regulatory changes.
- Document and test changes to monthly and quarterly reports, after implementation review and analyse and outcomes and prepare explanations for management and other stakeholders.
- Analyse the change in the CET1 ratio due to changes in the reporting process and consult other departments to determine the accuracy and completeness of the calculated and reported figures.
- Ensure the stability of the reporting process by maintaining the interfaces/ETL’s due to changes, issues and improvements.
- Be able to solve a reporting issue on (a combination of) source files, functional mappings, interfaces/ETL’s and processing in the reporting system.
Education and Skills
- Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience in complex reporting processes within an international (financial services) company or big-4 firm.
- Work experience with complex reporting processes, preferably regulatory reporting (CoRep, FinRep, LCR).
- Master’s degree in BI/IT / Finance / Business administration.
- Post-graduate education in the area of accounting, BI/IT, risk and/or regulations is considered a plus.
- English (fluent - verbally and written).
You will be offered a good salary with excellent secondary benefits, including a bonus, lease car and non-contributory pension scheme. Furthermore, you will join a dynamic organization with extensive opportunities to develop yourself. The office of the organization is in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the role of Data Driven Regulatory Reporting Specialist? Then apply as soon as possible.