Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 31 oktober 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 financial-services Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam
Do you want to work in a crucial role of a leading international Real Estate Investment Company? Do you have both strong technical (IFRS, Dutch Gaap) and stakeholder management skills? Do you want to work in a role with international exposure? Then keep reading.
For Gazeley Netherlands, part of the International Gazeley GLP organization, I am searching for a Financial Manager. Gazeley is a leading developer, investor, owner and manager of prime logistics real estate in Western Europe. Their business is focused on France, Germany, Netherlands and the United Kingdom, the four strongest logistics markets in Europe. Gazeley has industry leading capabilities across the whole value chain including Investment, Development, Asset management and Leasing. They have a proven track record of delivering 8 million squared meters of warehouse space to a cross-section of industry customers.
The objective of the role is to manage the financial reporting for Netherlands and provide commercial finance support to the Dutch Operations.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Financial stewardship of the Netherlands group.
- Lead the handover of responsibilities from the current outsourced accounting service provider (Alter Domus Netherlands) to bring in-house
- Monthly management reporting for the Dutch team to the London Office
- Technical accounting leadership and technical input to underwritings for developments and acquisitions deal teams.
- Corporate transaction support and leadership on funds flow for Netherlands transactions, acquisition balance sheets and post-acquisition integration.
- Statutory accounts audit (where applicable) and filing for the Netherlands group.
- Tax compliance and regulatory reporting.
- Management of the outsourced property accounting function (CBRE); and effective management of resources generally, necessary to fulfil the role and deliver on all responsibilities.
- Commercial finance support to the Netherlands team, particularly in relation to the Business
- Planning process and monitoring performance against budget and KPIs.
- Liquidity and cash management.
- Maintain close relationships with London based Core Support functions: Tax, Legal and FP&A.
- Involvement and potential lead in pan-European Finance Team projects.
Education and skills
- University degree or business school diploma.
- From 5 years relevant work experience, preferable at a Big 4 company - corporate reporting experience is preferred but not essential; also real estate experience is preferred but not essential.
- Technical knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP.
- Experienced or capable in controllership
- Sound knowledge of Dutch Regulatory Reporting Requirements for accounts and taxation
Gazeley offers you the opportunity to join an international leading organization in a role with international exposure. You will work with professional colleagues with high quality standards. You will be offered a good salary with an above market bonus. The office is located in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the role of Finance Manager? Then apply as soon as possible.