Financial Client Director
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 27 november 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 financial-services Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Do you want to have board responsibility at a growing Trust Office? Are you a successful motivator with strong technical skills? Do you want to supervise and manage a team of Financial Managers and Officers? Then keep reading.
For Link Corporate Services, part of the international and stock listed Link Group, I am searching for a Financial Client Director.
The Financial Client Director has ultimate responsibility for his/her client portfolio. The Financial Client Director will supervise and manage a team of Financial Managers, (Senior) Corporate/Financial Officers and Support Officers. The purpose of the role is to provide direction to the department. It is your role to ensure the department operates within an effective system of internal control and within all relevant regulatory and risk frameworks and maintains a satisfactory relationship with regulators, auditors and any other interested internal/external parties.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Bears ultimate responsibility for his/her client portfolio;
- Guiding, supervising, appraising and motivating team (members) in a constructive manner;
- Accept Directorship role of client companies;
- Ensures prompt and complete invoicing of the client portfolio and is responsible for debtor management;
- Advising and supporting clients in the sphere of Dutch company law, as well as in the tax and administrative/financial sphere;
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant laws and regulations on supervision;
- Authorizing payments, cash management, and taking responsibility for incoming and outgoing flows of funds for each client company;
- Making proposals in the sphere of new products, and contributing to the implementation of those proposals;
- Contributing to expanding the (existing) client portfolio;
- Assessing whether documents can be signed, having due regard for both the position of Link Corporate Services B.V. in its capacity as manager, and the interests of the company;
- Compliance with and monitoring of internal procedures;
- The ability to accordingly represent Link with external relations.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience preferably at a trust or fiduciary company
- Knowledge of relevant tax and financial laws and regulations
- Strong appraisal skills and able to come up with solutions to complex issues/conflicting interests in an efficient and effective manner
- Able to see issues affecting client companies from a broader perspective (helicopter view) and identify overlap with other specialist areas.
- Excellent communication skills: good verbal and written fluency in (business) Dutch and English, and ability to give presentations in various situations.
- Strong analytical skills and a good grasp of figures
- Gives leadership to the team and is able to motivate/coach the team members
- Commercial mindset, network-focused
Link Corporate Services offers a market salary with good secondary benefits. The company offers you a position where you will have board responsibility and a directorship role at client companies. You will be responsible for a professional team working with high quality standards. The office is located at the Zuidas in Amsterdam, but will shortly move to a new building in Amstelveen. The culture at Link is open, direct and less formal and political than the large Trust organizations.
Are you interested in the position of Financial Client Director? Then apply as soon as possible.