Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 4 januari 2019 2019-01-042019-03-05 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you interested in both Financial and Business Control? Are you an energetic financial and do you want to work for a leading private bank? Do you have IFRS experience? Then keep reading.
For a leading Private Bank in the center of Amsterdam I am searching for a Controller. This vacancy is focusing on planning and control, management reports and external (IFRS) reports.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Budgetting and Forecasting;
- Management Reports en Advice;
- Preparing the Periodically Financial Statements/Reports including the Annual Report
- Coordination of the external Audit.
- Support of ICAAP and ILAAP processes and Stress Testing
- Preparing Shareholder and Ad hoc Reports
- Signaling and Improving systems, processes, reports and the collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Education
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in the banking sector is preferable
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Knowledge of CRD IV and CRR is preferable
- Strong Excel skills
- The chance to work at a dynamic and international organization
- A market salary with good secondary benefits
- The chance to make a significant impact at a professional organisation
- Working in a historical building within the channels of Amsterdam
Are you interested in the role of Controller? Then apply as soon as possible.