Senior Financial Account Manager
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 14 februari 2019 2019-02-142019-03-23 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Are you an experienced financial with good IFRS knowledge? Do you have well developed stakeholder management skills and are you attracted to corporate services?
For a large Corporate Services provider in the Netherlands are growing rapidly and looking for a motivated Senior Financial Account Manager. As a Senior Financial Account Manager you will be responsible for the administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements of various companies and preparing and/or assisting with monthly, quarterly and year-end closings. You will also be responsible for the guidance of (Junior) Financial Account Managers, to help them develop and support them.
- Responsible for the administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements of various companies;
- Responsible for the guidance of (Junior) Financial Account Managers as you will help them develop in our growing organization;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end closings, assist in transactions and take care of cash management requirements;
- Liaising with (international) clients, other offices and business partners in order to prepare financial statements and analyse financial and fiscal data for internal and external reporting. To be the main contact person for our clients and work in close cooperation with our client directors, corporate lawyers and legal and/or financial assistants;
- Responsible for various administrative and other additional tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Accounting or an equivalent;
- At least 4 years relevant experience in accounting;
- Experience in training employees;
- A hands-on mentality;
- Experience within financial services or the trust industry is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and preferably IFRS;
- Good planning and coordination skills;
- Enthusiastic team player.
You will be offered a market salary with good secondary benefits and growth opportunities. The brand-new office is located at the Zuidas in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the role of Senior Financial Accountmanager? Then apply as soon as possible.