Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst
Salaris €60,000 - €80,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 14 februari 2019 2019-02-142019-03-25 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
My client, a leading European Bank with head offices in Amsterdam, is looking to hire an ambitious and proactive Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst with 3+ years of relevant experience, excellent stakeholder management skills and a passion for financial markets.
You will form part of the Regulatory Transaction Reporting Desk (RTRD), which acts as the linking pin between the departments that have a role in the reporting process cycle (i.e. stakeholders) and the reports which are sent to the Regulator and Self Regulated Organisations (i.e. Exchanges and CCPS). Further, RTRD is involved in starting new projects, analyzing data and processes, performing legal analysis and monitoring.
You report directly to the Head of RTRD, and will be required to leverage your strong business/data-related acumen in advising, assisting to develop, maintaining and enhancing RTRD processes, procedures, systems and controls in order to meet key objectives.
Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst accountabilities will include:
- Analyse data and processes and discuss findings/recommendations with senior stakeholders within the business
- Liaise and communicate with all departments that have a role in the reporting process cycle
- Create awareness with regards to regulatory reporting throughout the bank by giving presentations, etc.
- Initiate and participate in projects and change based on changes in regulations
- Prepare reports for meetings with regulators, self-regulated organisations and management
- Support the Head in her role as primary point of contact for regulators and self-regulatory organisations (i.e. exchanges and central counter parties) with respect to all reporting and related items
- Masters level degree (WO) in relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the banking/financial services sector
- Familiarity with banking and finance products, and a strong understanding of regulatory reporting obligations (MiFID II, EMIR, etc.)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills are essential
- An analytical mindset, proactive approach to problem-solving and positive/enthusiastic disposition
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, results-driven Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst to join one of the most prominent and reputable banks in Europe. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over-looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply