Manager Financial Accounting
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 14 februari 2019 2019-02-142019-03-25 banking Utrecht Utrecht NL EUR 65000 89000 89000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you have several years of experience of managing a team of professionals? Do you have well developed financial and communication skills? Do you want to work for a leading Financial organization? Then keep reading.
For the Dutch branch of one of the largest Banking Groups in the world, we are searching for a Manager Financial Accounting. With branches in more than 40 countries, the Group enjoys the trust of more than 65 million customers. The Dutch branch concentrates on the provision of financial services to consumers, retailers and automotive companies and is renowned for its reliability and the unwavering focus of its range.
In the role of Manager Financial Accounting, you lead an enthusiastic team of 10 employees. You manage the unit Financial Accounting within the set frameworks in a way that the groups primary and secondary processes are supported timely, correctly and efficiently.
- Reports directly to the CFO and reporting to HQ Spain;
- Successfully leading a unit charged with handling financial/administrative matters within a given policy area;
- Formulate the data requirements and ensure that the information required for the completion of projects/activities is available;
- Supporting line management in various common projects/tasks;
- A communication method that supports Santander's goal;
- Giving content to the responsibility for the quality of the employees.
- Timely, complete, efficient and accurate provision of financial data;
- Drawing up correct and complete consolidated Benelux financial reports and accompanying progress reports;
- Correct application of financial, financially related, tax regulations and laws;
- The correct, timely and complete delivery of consolidated financial reports including expiry overviews and explanations, monthly preparation of correct and timely reconciliations and balance analysis of general ledger accounts, accurate and complete reporting of CIT, VAT and other financially related (statistical) returns/statements;
- Contribution in the preparation of the annual accounts;
- Contribution to audits as well as the preparation and/or execution of audit recommendations;
- Correct and complete execution of payment and collection orders;
- Monitoring of AO / IC of the accounting department and, if necessary, submitting improvements;
- Propose proposals to improve or optimize Financial Accounting;
- Participate in departmental and company projects.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, SPD or BE;
- Minimum of 3-year experience as a Financial Manager in a profit organisation;
- Relevant management courses;
- Experience in managing groups;
- Intermediate knowledge of Dutch GAAP, IFRS (plus), VAT and CIT (plus);
- Knowledge of financial services;
- Advanced skills in Excel, SQL is a plus;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
The organisation has recently been rewarded with the official Top Employer 2018 certification in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Europe!
You get the unique opportunity to collaborate internally with 15 different nationalities. The open corporate culture with an informal atmosphere gives you plenty of room to develop your career.
In addition to a salary in line with market rates, you will be offered a fixed 13th month and holiday allowance. You get 29 days of leave per year, a performance bonus of max 20%, participation in the collective pension scheme with 5% contribution, 10% contribution for the collective health insurance and various training opportunities.
Are you interested in the role of Manager Financial Accounting? Then apply as soon as possible.